• The KillerFrogs

They fixed the grass in Amon Carter Stadium.

tcudoc

You are the Dominoes of this place...always delivers.

But some days are more like this...
delivering-a-pizza-fail

zfrawg

Beyond spare.

Surprised TCU didn't employ drones to deliver diplomas to graduates to avoid human contact.

It wasn't too bad. I walked for my Master's. VB shook hands with everyone and because it was a a less formal setting, people were able to leave after their names were called. It was nice not having to be there for 2+ hours just sitting. Basically no one wore masks save for a few here or there that felt the need to do so.

HG73

It wasn't too bad. I walked for my Master's. VB shook hands with everyone and because it was a a less formal setting, people were able to leave after their names were called. It was nice not having to be there for 2+ hours just sitting. Basically no one wore masks save for a few here or there that felt the need to do so.
Congratulations. Humble brag.

Mean Purple

Congrats

SuperTFrog

When I got my MBA about 10 years back and I was the #1 student in the class and we didn’t have to wear masks.

tcumaniac

The Verve Pipe. They found out 10 minutes before show time that they were not allowed to play their biggest hit song.
I was so confused about all the likes on your comment. Never heard of that band or that song.

But once I figured out what the hell you were talking about, turned out to be a pretty good joke.