• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglash88

I don't know the situation at all, but it was tragic. I assume the divorce was happening for some reason and that kind of stuff is common. Had not heard of any rumors, but that is where my mind went when the rumor about him was mentioned. I found an article that said he was a friend of the family. The deceased father had some reason to want her to suffer for the rest of her life and it seems that he accomplished that. The whole thing was very disturbing to read about. I am sure it will be covered on Dateline soon enough.
My son’s team played the older son’s team a few times in Perfect Game tournaments. Gary Sheffield is the coach. We played his team a few weeks ago. Sheffield was still noticeably upset. Just a horrible situation.

tcumaniac

Do I even want to watch?
It sucks, but it's somewhat interesting.

He basically says he's spent pretty much his entire career at private schools, and has always wanted to see what he could do at a public school... and that A&M was attractive because it's only 3 hours away from TCU where his kids go to school.

I haven't made it more than 5 minutes in, but he talks about how weird it was to walk into the stadium as an Aggie after years of walking into the stadium ready to kick their ass.

Pharm Frog

I have only seen him swing one of Saarloos new clubs in the yard….but I admit I asked if he played golf from the other side after watching the practice swings

I could always putt better left handed but that still isn’t saying much. Never sure why that was. I remember when it started though...the realization that ANYTHING had to be better than what I was doing right handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.