• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFrogFan

Has anyone besides me wondered if our goofy unpredictable pitching this year started with the bullpen coach?

You mean like the Pitching Coach sits in the dugout and wonders what is going on with the coach that works for him and the players he is in charge of?
People loved MP as a player, he was really good. The pitching issues I saw I think are more reflective of the player and not an asst coach. YMMV.

Paint It Purple

Curious why you say that? I know in the baseball arena it has been pretty common knowledge that Saarloos was told he was the next head coach when Schlossnagle left. Likely why he has turned down other options.
Also likely he was told straight up by JS that the day was coming sooner than later. So that goes back 2-3 years.

Paint It Purple

You mean like the Pitching Coach sits in the dugout and wonders what is going on with the coach that works for him and the players he is in charge of?
People loved MP as a player, he was really good. The pitching issues I saw I think are more reflective of the player and not an asst coach. YMMV.
Oh, I agree. I was just saying that crossed my mind.

Realtorfrog

I liked Schloss until I saw that hideous picture. aTm and tx are the only two schools I tell my son it’s on his dime if he decides to go to school there.

Dogfrog

“I am extremely excited to get things started in Aggieland, and I am humbled by this incredible opportunity,” Schlossnagle said in a statement. “With the resources and facilities available at this world-class university, the foundation is here to win championships and make the 12th Man a regular visitor to Omaha.”

https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article251965093.html#storylink=cpy

Resources...facilities...

Pretty much says it all. The world class thing is hyperbole.

Longhorn from Aledo

I hate the sheep plugging aggy. Sorry to hear this. So much for the B12 being the JV eh aggy. The word on the street is that aggy is now funnelling money through a church to pay players. For ex. Bear Alexander from Brewer was firmly committed to UGA after receiving a nice bag from them... He even made a nice commitment video affirming this. Three days later and a trip to the sheep farm, he's decommitted and a heavy lean to aggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.