• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell Sent Frog

It was time. He was getting all the credit and didn’t appreciate it.
He had nothing to do with the two biggest changes, TCU building the new stadium or later the school getting into the Big 12.

hometown frog

Maybe it’s a fresh wound, but I’ll never forget his last act as TCU Head Baseball Coach was to shower first and be driving out of the parking lot before the team. Really really bad form and honestly against a lot of those catchy phrases he likes to tape to the walls.

LVH

I don’t believe it til Frankie “Two Nose” Avezzano says it

his show is Saturday morning at 6am in Rochester so I guess I got a few days

His show is produced by the same guy who produces Nicky "Tissue Paper" Cardini's show and Nicky has confirmed it so

LVH

The timing of rhis passes me off. Why wait until midnight, when pretty much everyone is asleep? That's a scheissing coward move. Just like burning off after the game like a thief in the night.

scheiss you Schloss.

It was probably embargoed until midnight

Paul in uhh

I’m pissed he’s leaving for aggy but I get it. Prob more to do with a change of scenery than being wooed from a happy job in FW. It’s not like he was all-in here and aggy made him an offer out of nowhere that tcu could never dream of matching

edit: I do give credit where it’s due. He made tcu baseball what it is.. and that’s a program that’s nationally respected. Now let’s find someone who can elevate it further.

Hell Sent Frog

What does Schlossnagle think? That he’s going to become a national household name being the head coach for A&M?
Gary Patterson is a more nationally recognized head coach than Jackie Sheryl or RC Slocum ever were.
Aggies had to hire a nationally recognized head coach in FSUex Jimbo and now TCUex Schlossnagle.

HFrog1999

Hopefully our next coach will have an easier to spell name

9Kjn2y.gif

bp4tcu

So now we’re playing the we didn’t need or want him anymore card? LOL, y’all are a trip.

It’d be one thing if we just hung around the middle or bottom of the confers but the dude just won a conference championship. This is a BIG loss.

Paint It Purple

Maybe it’s a fresh wound, but I’ll never forget his last act as TCU Head Baseball Coach was to shower first and be driving out of the parking lot before the team. Really really bad form and honestly against a lot of those catchy phrases he likes to tape to the walls.
This “slinking out the back door thing” really bugs the heck out of me. Very uncharacteristic of a JS. So, I can’t help but wonder. Did the players know he wasn’t all in with them? Did something happen in that locker room, and the players said “you’re not welcome, get the hell out?” Doubt this, but it’s just too strange. Moose, you sure you weren’t hallucinating or drunk?

Or is JS just petulant?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.