• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Bored (and a little drunk) with no frog beisbol to watch and just noticed that the guy who turned Josey Wales in to those yankee scumbags is also the guy who put Delta Tau Chi on double secret probation.

Probably played Hitler and Art Briles in something too.
Same dude who scheissed with Earnest at camp, and who played Mr. Big in I’m Gonna Get You Sucka. Greatness.

JugbandFrog

Wise words from William Fontaine De La Tour Deautrive

I'm fat, and I'm old, and every day I'm just going to wake up fatter and older. Yet somehow I manage to drag this fat old bald [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] out every day. I'm out there trying. And tomorrow I'm going to hang outside a ladies' prison, and the first thing those lady cons are going to see after twenty years is me. Will I get one? Experience says no. Will I be out there next month? If I'm alive, you'd better believe it!

92C71A9F-9713-47B2-A487-527CE5A4E77A.jpeg

Paul in uhh

Wise words from William Fontaine De La Tour Deautrive

I'm fat, and I'm old, and every day I'm just going to wake up fatter and older. Yet somehow I manage to drag this fat old bald [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] out every day. I'm out there trying. And tomorrow I'm going to hang outside a ladies' prison, and the first thing those lady cons are going to see after twenty years is me. Will I get one? Experience says no. Will I be out there next month? If I'm alive, you'd better believe it!

View attachment 9088
King of the hill references are always welcome here

Shorty

My neighbor rang my doorbell and asked if we had a puppy because there was one walking around my car. Turns out there were two puppies under my car. After lots of coaxing with food while I got devoured by mosquitos we got them both in our backyard and now into a crate in our laundry room. They were both starving and thirsty but clean. They are cute but we already have 2 dogs and don't need two more.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
My neighbor rang my doorbell and asked if we had a puppy because there was one walking around my car. Turns out there were two puppies under my car. After lots of coaxing with food while I got devoured by mosquitos we got them both in our backyard and now into a crate in our laundry room. They were both starving and thirsty but clean. They are cute but we already have 2 dogs and don't need two more.
Puppies? What breed?

latest

Latest posts