• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

TCURiggs

I was listening to FSU/Bama softball on the way home. FSU had 2 runners on in the top of the 1st. Batter took a strike and then had a check swing called a strike on the 2nd pitch. The woman doing PBP for ESPN radio then said "she looks very timid up there. Very unsure of herself. Almost lost." Next pitch she crushes it for a 3 run dong.

Was a loop of your phone alarm at full blast not available on any other station?

Moose Stuff

I was listening to FSU/Bama softball on the way home. FSU had 2 runners on in the top of the 1st. Batter took a strike and then had a check swing called a strike on the 2nd pitch. The woman doing PBP for ESPN radio then said "she looks very timid up there. Very unsure of herself. Almost lost." Next pitch she crushes it for a 3 run dong.

You put the words “she” “crushes” and “dong” in the same sentence.

giphy.gif

I.put it on espnu to see what game they were broadcasting. It was from the time I left Lowe's to the time I got home...literally 4 minutes.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

I don’t think many women softball players like dong, do they?

Paul in uhh

Aluminum seats don’t bother me too much, but this weekend was the first baseball games I’ve too in person in several years. (traveling with little kids is hard enough doing 5 or 6 times in the fall) I was shocked how out of date Lupton was, way more than I had remembered.
Lupton and Baylor and DBU are the only college stadiums I’ve been to. DBU and Arlington Heights would be indistinguishable. Baylor has concrete but I don’t care for it.