• The KillerFrogs

2021 Football Regular Season Predictions

steelfrog

Tier 1
Given games against Duquesne, Kansas and cal, we should win at least 4 of the others plus Steel will give us one for purple glasses so 8-4

but 6-6 would not surprise. 10-2 would surprise

Eight

I’ll go with 12-0
The reason is, if I guess anything else, no one will care. If I successfully predicted a perfect regular season, then people will be pseudo impressed.

do you really think this board will be impressed?

two new pseudonyms from steel will pop up and crap everywhere and steal your andy warhol moment

Volare

Off to a good start already- nice bell curve showing up. If you see any media predictions let me know and I will include them. Those of you on the far right get outta here with your if/then statements.

w5CTl5I.png

dawg

10-2.

Yeah, my Kool-Aid is spiked with purple and lots tasty additives. LHCGMFP puts together another solid (but not great) defense, but this year it won't have to be great. Max makes a leap to All-B12 level, and the offensive production means we turn what would have been close losses into wins this year.

ticketfrog123

7-5, which is our Vegas line

defense has issue with injuries / breaking in new players

offense probably still frustrating with play calling and underperforming

Endless Purple

15-0. You heard it here first.

So does this mean 11-1 in the regular season?
win the conference championship followed by a bowl (TCU with a loss does not get CFI) for 13-1
But of course the loss gets vacated due to opponent cheating and the committee realizing TCU is now undefeated puts the frogs in the CFI to right a wrong, where TCU wins two and ends up 15-0.
Is this about right?

FYI, I always put undefeated regular season (so 12-0 this year)