• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

Pharm Frog

Ironic that starting pitching was supposed to be our weakness, but all in all got three decent performances there. Meanwhile Green lost arguably the two most important games of the season, game 3 at KSU for the outright Big 12 title, and the elimination game in the tournament

And both times in non-save situations

Armadillo

Thank god it’s over.

This team had issues. All year. Yet they battled thru and got a top 8 national seed. But it seemed like there were issues in the clubhouse and on the field, many of them addressed here.

I’d welcome schloss back of course. I’m also okay with him leaving. This program does need a new commitment and focus.

LisaLT

Perhaps the expectations of being the number 6 national seed was too much. Maybe they might’ve had more fight if we were not selected in the top 8. Seems like the pressure got to them when it counted the most.

another very winnable game frittered away.

I’m a little relieved I don’t have to watch another game today. Even if we squeaked out a win against OSU, it was highly unlikely we were going to beat DBU once, let alone twice.

football will be here soon enough. Let’s hope we win a title there too. Now enjoy your summer everyone!!!

PS Still lots of sports to watch xoxo

mc1502

Perhaps the expectations of being the number 6 national seed was too much. Maybe they might’ve had more fight if we were not selected in the top 8. Seems like the pressure got to them when it counted the most.

another very winnable game frittered away.

I’m a little relieved I don’t have to watch another game today. Even if we squeaked out a win against OSU, it was highly unlikely we were going to beat DBU once, let alone twice.

football will be here soon enough. Let’s hope we win a title there too. Now enjoy your summer everyone!!!

PS Still lots of sports to watch xoxo

very well said. Agree 100%