• The KillerFrogs

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

TCUWIN

Maybe Schloss has movers scheduled for Tuesday.

For the record: I think blaming the coaches is supremely stupid. Schloss was playing to win a regional. Not just one game. Hill and Ridings and Savage weren’t good tonight. That’s baseball.
Or Sunday around 6 pm.

Paul in uhh

We won’t have to worry about that this year. We will be the first National seed to go home. Wait, we are home.
Not sure why anyone is surprised. we’ve all known Omaha is HIGHLY unlikely with this lack of a pitching staff.

Anytime we score less than 10 runs it’s a crapshoot

TCUWIN

Not sure why anyone is surprised. we’ve all known Omaha is HIGHLY unlikely with this lack of a pitching staff.

Anytime we score less than 10 runs it’s a crapshoot
Throw in coaching too. We used to, or it felt like, we had coaches that out-coached other teams. Now it seems like they are complacent and being out coaches.

TCUWIN

Trade me Heffner or Heefner or whatever the f his name is for Schloss right now....

Letting our All American reliever rot on the bench and instead use two freshman...with guys on late in a NCAA regional...is coaching malpractice....
I’d take him too. At this point I’d take anyone who looks like he cares.

Punter1

And yet there’s nothing surprising about it.

No surprise. Like we have no clue from game to game who the starter is gonna be...how the bullpen is gonna be used, etc. It seems every decision or gamble backfires.

Sure would be nice to have Krob for one of the next 3 games...but we waste him on a middle of the road Southland Conf team.

Pharm Frog

No surprise. Like we have no clue from game to game who the starter is gonna be...how the bullpen is gonna be used, etc. It seems every decision or gamble backfires.

Sure would be nice to have Krob for one of the next 3 games...but we waste him on a middle of the road Southland Conf team.

I betcha about the middle of the 7th last night you were glad we had Krob on the mound