• The KillerFrogs

OT: Checking In & a Confession

Moose Stuff

Good to see you, FOAP. I'm still here. Post maybe two or three times a year. Read occasionally. I couldn't deal with the relentless profanity filters (which are immature and make us look bad), the constant arguing, and the handful of bullies who seem to think they run the place. Egos around here are out of control.

So you haven't missed much, but stick around....you might like it.

Go scheiss yourself you stupid [ profanity ] [ $%^& ]. And scheiss you too FOAP for not including me in the veterans from 2000 list. Of course maybe I was FROGDADDY back then. God that guy was an [ Arschloch].

tcumaniac

No. I was FROGDADDY. Put some respect on my name dammit.
Always forget that this is you.

D6-1.jpg

BABYFACE

FOAP, hold off on moving to the Fort right now. Real Estate here is extremely stupid right now. I don’t remember seeing anything like this. It is insane.

Last edited:
@Frognosticator is still fat, and stupid, and dumb. So some things don’t change

kfc is under new ownership that, much as we loved Scotty and Weston, is more pulchritudinous

there’s a faction on here now that doesn’t hate Baylor, if you can believe it

this board collectively has gained the Covid 10,000. In short, they’re fat! There’s more posts on here about food than sports!
Hey FOAP! Welcome back.

Steelfrog is still obsessed with all things scatological. And he still doesn't make as much money as me, which pisses him off eternally. Oh, and he's still hated by just about everyone on the board. So, yeah, some things never change.