• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 Conference Baseball Tourney

Punter1

Very cool! I have a friend with a recording studio in Manchaca. Would be great to grab a drink next time I’m there.

I own a condo under/on ACC property and thought you might be there. I’m not a member, so you can imagine how much they love that I own a place on their property. Thought you might be there!

That's cool, ACC is a little far for me..I'm in Buda..but yea, hit me up next time you're here. Lunch on me...

TCUdirtbag

I hope the Frogs get into the top 8. But with full seeding now, I wonder who we’ll pair against. The almost last thing I want is (10) Tech coming to (7) TCU for a super [with the last thing I want being (10) TCU going to (7) Tech].

Tbh I don’t have a great feel for this team. Could be an Omaha team. Could be a team that gets upset in its own Regional. No clue.

Pharm Frog

I hope the Frogs get into the top 8. But with full seeding now, I wonder who we’ll pair against. The almost last thing I want is (10) Tech coming to (7) TCU for a super [with the last thing I want being (10) TCU going to (7) Tech].

Tbh I don’t have a great feel for this team. Could be an Omaha team. Could be a team that gets upset in its own Regional. No clue.

Agree. Would really like to see what this team could do offensively with a healthy Gene. Now that Porter is raking...would be fun to watch. The pitching is just befuddling and sometimes so irritating.

Edit: the “last” thing I’d want is to be paired with Arkie.

Paul in uhh

For the regional I’m sure we will get something like

1:TCU (7th seed)
2: Stanford
3: Gonzaga
4: Kansas State

Latest posts