• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

froginmn

Didn’t mention it yesterday, but this place is overrun with fatties on scooters. They are everywhere and will roll over your feet if you don’t get out of their way. Very possible I lose my cool at some point today and drop a trash can on someone. I’ll be on the news as “Florida man.”
You could loop Roly Poly on your phone:

tcudoc

Didn’t mention it yesterday, but this place is overrun with fatties on scooters. They are everywhere and will roll over your feet if you don’t get out of their way. Very possible I lose my cool at some point today and drop a trash can on someone. I’ll be on the news as “Florida man.”
A family that lives near me has been super dramatic about a new diagnosis in their grown and married daughter. Playing it up as if she’s on death’s doorstep. They took a trip to Disney World recently and treated her as if she was a make a wish kid. The diagnosis is not at all life threatening, only one that requires some minor alterations in dealing with life. They put her on a scooter and had an instant fast pass and had the gall to post and brag about it. It’s a disorder not many are familiar with, so people don’t realize how annoying it is that they did that and people are pouring on the sympathy, which they are eating up like candy.

Frog-in-law1995

A family that lives near me has been super dramatic about a new diagnosis in their grown and married daughter. Playing it up as if she’s on death’s doorstep. They took a trip to Disney World recently and treated her as if she was a make a wish kid. The diagnosis is not at all life threatening, only one that requires some minor alterations in dealing with life. They put her on a scooter and had an instant fast pass and had the gall to post and brag about it. It’s a disorder not many are familiar with, so people don’t realize how annoying it is that they did that and people are pouring on the sympathy, which they are eating up like candy.

Munchausen by proxy is real to me, damnit.

crying-wrestling-fan.jpg

froginmn

They took a trip to Disney World recently and treated her as if she was a make a wish kid. The diagnosis is not at all life threatening, only one that requires some minor alterations in dealing with life. They put her on a scooter and had an instant fast pass and had the gall to post and brag about it. It’s a disorder not many are familiar with, so people don’t realize how annoying it is that they did that and people are pouring on the sympathy, which they are eating up like candy.
That can't be good for her diabetes.

Eight

sounds like you woke up not in florida, but a south park episode

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Got bail?