• The KillerFrogs

ULM at TCU game #1

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
If this performance doesn't light some fire under some asses then we can stop all the national seed talk and everything else. We'll be sent home after regionals.

We'll find out at 1pm tomorrow what these guys are really made of.

Pharm Frog

Go get'em tomorrow...man this board is a beating..no give up tonight.

That's an odd take. It appeared to me that there was a lot of give up....inning after inning after inning. CJS can call the Sunday performance embarrassing if he wants to but he'll need to dig deep into Roget's to find the right word for this display of baseball because embarrassing doesn't even come close.

Christcu

That's an odd take. It appeared to me that there was a lot of give up....inning after inning after inning. CJS can call the Sunday performance embarrassing if he wants to but he'll need to dig deep into Roget's to find the right word for this display of baseball because embarrassing doesn't even come close.
Disagree.... sometimes pitchers pitch...ULM did for 8 innings. There's always tomorrow....when dreams come true. Embarrassing....nope.

hometown frog

It was absolutely the right call to send him. No doubt. I couldn’t see the jump but I would have thought Boyers would have beaten that anyway.
Agreed. Off the bat I thought that was an easy tie game. RF came up w a perfect field and fire to get him.

Hard to tell but looked like Boyers was a bit flat footed watching until the ball got into the outfield in one of the replay angles. Never saw a view that showed his turn around third.

Pharm Frog

Agreed. Off the bat I thought that was an easy tie game. RF came up w a perfect field and fire to get him.

Hard to tell but looked like Boyers was a bit flat footed watching until the ball got into the outfield in one of the replay angles. Never saw a view that showed his turn around third.

I wouldn’t think he’d get caught flat footed by watching with two outs but who knows?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I would've thought the game prior to this would've lit some asses.
Yes and no. Those games when you get the [ Finebaum ] kicked out of you are alot easier to forget about and move on from than close games that you should have won.

Let's not forget that as much as we hate ut, they're still a top 5 team. That ass whooping they gave us was over in the 2nd inning when Boyers grounded into the double play and we were already down 3-0.

It's the games like tonight when a player should be flat out embarrassed. A team that you should have kicked the [ Finebaum ] out of was an out away from no-hitting you in your own park. And you still had a chance to win the game (or at least tie it).

jake102

Yeah the one replay angle looked like he didn’t get started moving until the ball hit on the dirt headed into outfield. It certainly wasn’t a good jump. Still took a perfect throw, and he very well may have been safe.

Boyers has become a gigantic black hole. Also have to remember that his awful fielding on that fly ball led to another run. Tried to circle around the ball or something ridiculous. Wanhanan grilled him for it on the broadcast