• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

tcumaniac

I think attendance should be increased, but I think only vaccinated people should be admitted. If you're not vaccinated, stay home.
This all started with someone sarcastically making fun of those that refer to others that fall in line and can’t think for themselves as “sheep,” but ironically the lack of critical and independent thinking from certain people in this thread (especially you) is proving how accurate the use of “sheep” really is.

A couple of points:
1. If you are vaccinated, why the hell do you care if someone else is vaccinated?
2. If someone was already infected with covid and has natural immunity (a good amount of our population), why the hell should they be expected to get the vaccine?
3. If you are not in a higher risk age group, do not have any comorbidities, and have virtually no serious threat from this virus, why the hell should you be expected to get an experimental vaccine that doesn’t even have FDA approval yet?

jake102

This all started with someone sarcastically making fun of those that refer to others that fall in line and can’t think for themselves as “sheep,” but ironically the lack of critical and independent thinking from certain people in this thread (especially you) is proving how accurate the use of “sheep” really is.

A couple of points:
1. If you are vaccinated, why the hell do you care if someone else is vaccinated?
2. If someone was already infected with covid and has natural immunity (a good amount of our population), why the hell should they be expected to get the vaccine?
3. If you are not in a higher risk age group, do not have any comorbidities, and have virtually no serious threat from this virus, why the hell should you be expected to get an experimental vaccine that doesn’t even have FDA approval yet?

A. This has been my question for months now. The only response I can get is "because it's not 100% perfect". So stupid.
B. This one is probably more debatable
C. As someone who had COVID, and now is also fully vaccinated, I'm pretty sure I'm like a super soldier or something. So many things running around and mixing inside me

Pharm Frog

Meanwhile...posted in the other thread but Frogs stand to lose 1 RPI point with a win and drop 63 points with a loss. And they'll face a 5' 11' lefty tonight. Just like we like them. Preview seems to indicate no Wood or Wolfe this weekend. TBA for Sunday starter.

flyfishingfrog

Meanwhile...posted in the other thread but Frogs stand to lose 1 RPI point with a win and drop 63 points with a loss. And they'll face a 5' 11' lefty tonight. Just like we like them. Preview seems to indicate no Wood or Wolfe this weekend. TBA for Sunday starter.
Going to to a fun weekend….

maybe Sunday will get rained out

Punter1

I was almost certain we were gonna bail on this series. As you point out it is a no win situation for us besides some scrimmage reps...which honestly we could field a second nine probably better than ULM's 1st team.

I know Schloss doesn't want to be an ass and cancel but this weekend has the huge potential to be a let down series with all the emotion of UT last weekend and the whole season. Hopefully we jump on this dude quick tonight and Savage pitches good Sunday.

Plus, and Maniac would know this, what is the expectation of students this weekend? Any still around? Will there be a decent young alumni crowd in their place. We need fans this weekend bigtime to bring some energy to replace the intensity of facing a Big 12 foe...

Paint It Purple

Well this is good. We need all the looks at soft tossing lefties we can get. Lord knows we’ll see them in playoffs.

Eight

9201302.jpg