• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

In one physical model of the universe, the shortest distance between two points is a straight line in the opposite direction
So this line is the perfect summary of the man who said it - Chevy Chase is one of the funniest men alive on screen and one of the least charismatic people I have ever met in person

played 18 holes with him in a charity event one time and never wanted to get done with a round of golf more in my life...

TCURiggs

So this line is the perfect summary of the man who said it - Chevy Chase is one of the funniest men alive on screen and one of the least charismatic people I have ever met in person

played 18 holes with him in a charity event one time and never wanted to get done with a round of golf more in my life...

It seems like those stories are the only kind I've ever heard about him

jake102

It's VERY well reported that he's the absolute worst.

flyfishingfrog

It seems like those stories are the only kind I've ever heard about him
He is also really cheap

a guy in our foursome burned him for it too

It was one of those events where every 5-6 holes you could donate to get a long drive guy hit a drive for you or pay to tee off from the 250 yd marker, etc

he didn’t want to donate on like the 15th hole and a guy in our group announced he would pay so we didn’t have to be out here with him any longer than necessary

Last edited:

PO Frog

He wasn't even invited to the end of series wrap party for Community. Everyone hated him. Don't care - Caddyshack and Fletch are in my top 10