• The KillerFrogs

Elite Eight Women's Soccer vs Virginia

East Coast

Tier 1
I've really just had it with the NCAA. The game before they were playing on a field with no facilities, so when there was a lightening delay both teams had to retreat to their buses. Are you kidding me?? This is at their national tourney where they made everyone go to North Carolina. It's time for Division I to say adios and form their own organization. They would have to try really hard to do a worse job.

Purp

I’m a TCU homer as much as the next guy, but that angle doesn’t prove anything. That is why you need a camera angle right down the end zone line to see if someone crossed the plane in football. You just can’t tell because it skews it from either way. On that picture the ball could just be in the air rather than behind the goal line.
When you watch it you see the ball change direction on the bounce. It's clearly behind the line when it bounces. It's the assistant referee's job to see that, flag it for the center ref, and award the goal. That didn't happen.

SuperTFrog

When you watch it you see the ball change direction on the bounce. It's clearly behind the line when it bounces. It's the assistant referee's job to see that, flag it for the center ref, and award the goal. That didn't happen.
Watching the video, I agree. I was just looking at the picture. The video does clearly show the ball bounce behind the goal line. I stand corrected.

PurpleBlood87

So there’s replays in sports like baseball, football, and basketball with tons of crucial action and decisions and not in a sport that might have three events in every 90 minute match? Sounds about right

Apparently in games during the regular season there is replay for games on television.

tcumaniac

$5 says it’s maniac doing a bit.
It’s not. But I do agree that it’s complete garbage our head coach wears TCU issued apparel with a phrase that has become associated with a very controversial and divisive political movement/organization. Totally inappropriate, imo. So much so, it doesn’t even bother me that we lost.

Last edited:

ftwfrog

It’s not. But I do agree that it’s complete garbage our head coach wears TCU issued apparel with a phrase that has become associated with a very controversial and divisive political movement/organization. Totally inappropriate, imo. So much so, it doesn’t even bother me that we lost.
A black man wears a shirt that says Black Lives Matter, and you find it inappropriate and call it “garbage”?
And that bothers you more than the fact that we lost?
Edit: I’m proud of myself for not typing more.

hiphopfroggy

Equality and justice are only controversial to small minded bigots. TCU got scheissed out of an opportunity to go to the College Cup and if you are fine with that for some stupid political [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] reason than you are really scheissed up and can go scheiss yourself. Get a brain moron and quit sucking Trump's [ the old ricardo ].

ftwfrog

Equality and justice are only controversial to small minded bigots. TCU got scheissed out of an opportunity to go to the College Cup and if you are fine with that for some stupid political [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] reason than you are really scheissed up and can go scheiss yourself. Get a brain moron and quit sucking Trump's [ the old ricardo ].
Nope. You’re not helping.

tcumaniac

I know it’s difficult for easily deceived sheep like you and @ftwfrog to understand, but Black Lives Matter has absolutely NOTHING to do with equality, justice, or black lives mattering. If you haven’t figured that out by now, there’s really no hope for either of you.

hiphopfroggy

I know it’s difficult for easily deceived sheep like you and @ftwfrog to understand, but Black Lives Matter has absolutely NOTHING to do with equality, justice, or black lives mattering. If you haven’t figured that out by now, there’s really no hope for either of you.

Qanon, Trump and Foxnews have rotted your brain, you are a hopeless fool. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and out of TCU sports.

tcumaniac

Qanon, Trump and Foxnews have rotted your brain, you are a hopeless fool. Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself and out of TCU sports.
Lol at the irony of you telling me to keep my political opinion out of TCU sports, when this all started because a TCU coach is wearing a political opinion on his TCU issued apparel at a game.