• The KillerFrogs

UN MASK the showgirls [ What the heck? ]

froginmn

100!

I went to the game. Had a scheissing blast. Pre-game beers & wings at buff bros. A frog victory. Beers. Coeds. Frog fans. Getting back to reality. Felt great. Very few times did I think about Covid or masks since I wanted to be tracked by Bill and Melinda and got the vaccine weeks ago.

But the [ $%^& ]s on this board who have to continue to [ hundin] and moan that they don’t get first row seats and handjobs in between innings. Just scheissing enjoy yourselves. Sweet Jesus.
Only between innings?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Just be glad they’re still called Show”girls”. Those days are numbered.
A Democratic party person this past week referred to discrimination against black birthing people, aka black females.

I suppose I am now a non-black non-birthing person.

East Coast

Tier 1
Yes Top, we all have our doubts about whether you were ever birthed.

Only thing I like about all the current local rules is that restaurants have been forced to spread people out, so you are not packed in like sardines. I'm sure the owners hate it though. Silliest, stupidest thing is you must wear your mask to the table, then you can take it off. And of course all the employees are wearing masks, and their patrons are not! Just ludicrous.

Froglaw

Who is the Idiot making these decisions. Fire their ass!!!

And another thing, if certain members of this board got their way TCU would be without Coach P, Coach Dixon, Coach Schloss, our AD, our grounds managers, our Chancellor, our faculty, and on and on.

Stop that.

If you really want to run TCU, get on the Board of Trustees.

Otherwise, post you complaints and take a number.

CryptoMiner

A Democratic party person this past week referred to discrimination against black birthing people, aka black females.

I suppose I am now a non-black non-birthing person.

She was referring to the treatment of black people in the delivery room. Literally black birthing people.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I wouldn't worry about the Showgirls, or [ hundin] about their being forced to wear the mask. Consider: Nobody else was wearing a face diaper. They had all made their own choice, based upon their own judgement, that continuing to wear a useless face diaper in the bright sunshine and fresh air of the outdoors was as stupid and ridiculous as it sounds, and they took it off. So, when the stands are full of people who have come to a conclusion on the stupidity of face diapers, and are enjoying life in the outdoors as they should, and all of a sudden, the TCU Showgirls come trotting out in their delightful outfits and fabulous boots, and, ridiculous face diapers! And they're the only ones wearing them in sight!

Nothing could cement better the conclusion in the minds of so many the mindless stupidity of The Mask. Of course the Showgirls were not wearing The Mask by choice, the gang of whiny Karens who run TCU ordered them to, probably with threats to kick them off the squad if they didn't comply and set an example to the rest of us. Well, an example was set, all right. Probably not the one the Karens wished, but, there it is. There has been a preference cascade, and the Karens are on the wrong side of it.

It's dead. It's over. The Karens are in the minority, and always have been. Don't get angry when you see some Karen still shuffling along in fear, wearing The Mask to ward off the Bad Humors, feel pity. For that person is a slave to fear, and can always be manipulated by those fears into doing the most absurd things utterly contrary to common sense and sober judgement.

Go out with a smile on your face, and let everybody else see it. Spread the joy of freedom.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

Bwahaha. Dumbest [ #2020 ] I have heard.

Well you should listen to yourself because you are being an idiot. She wasn't calling black females "black birthing people" she was referring to the treatment of black men and women in the delivery room (yes they allow men in there).

Eight

And another thing, if certain members of this board got their way TCU would be without Coach P, Coach Dixon, Coach Schloss, our AD, our grounds managers, our Chancellor, our faculty, and on and on.

Stop that.

If you really want to run TCU, get on the Board of Trustees.

Otherwise, post you complaints and take a number.

don't remember anyone wanting to get rid of schloss, think the over riding thought on gary is end the wedding ceremony nepotism, dixon needs to show he can do more than turn over a roster, don't hate the ad but has he distinquished himself, whomever selected the sprinkler heads for the practice fields should be hobbled, chancellor is above my pay grade, if the faculty is unhappy with issues on campus go to the world outside academics, only other constant target is dallas area lawyers and steel is among that group so what else needs to be said

goldenfrog

I wouldn't worry about the Showgirls, or [ hundin] about their being forced to wear the mask. Consider: Nobody else was wearing a face diaper. They had all made their own choice, based upon their own judgement, that continuing to wear a useless face diaper in the bright sunshine and fresh air of the outdoors was as stupid and ridiculous as it sounds, and they took it off. So, when the stands are full of people who have come to a conclusion on the stupidity of face diapers, and are enjoying life in the outdoors as they should, and all of a sudden, the TCU Showgirls come trotting out in their delightful outfits and fabulous boots, and, ridiculous face diapers! And they're the only ones wearing them in sight!

Nothing could cement better the conclusion in the minds of so many the mindless stupidity of The Mask. Of course the Showgirls were not wearing The Mask by choice, the gang of whiny Karens who run TCU ordered them to, probably with threats to kick them off the squad if they didn't comply and set an example to the rest of us. Well, an example was set, all right. Probably not the one the Karens wished, but, there it is. There has been a preference cascade, and the Karens are on the wrong side of it.

It's dead. It's over. The Karens are in the minority, and always have been. Don't get angry when you see some Karen still shuffling along in fear, wearing The Mask to ward off the Bad Humors, feel pity. For that person is a slave to fear, and can always be manipulated by those fears into doing the most absurd things utterly contrary to common sense and sober judgement.

Go out with a smile on your face, and let everybody else see it. Spread the joy of freedom.
Boom