• The KillerFrogs

kansas athletics, oh the irony...

Eight

so a couple of tweets from dennis dodds about the contract for new kansas football coach lance leipold....

"New KU head coach responsible for 50% of the costs to the school if KU is placed on probation due to NCAA investigation re major violations. That cost shall not surpass 20% of his annual salary."

"Prior conduct" clause in Leipold contract: --In the last 15 yrs must not have been accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault, retaliation against co-worker, student, supervisor."
understand the inclusion of the "prior conduct" clause though i would be very interested in the terms. the first one however is very, very interesting when you consider they just gave bill self a life time contract and with the new contract self can't be fired for ncaa violations in his program

Froggish

so a couple of tweets from dennis dodds about the contract for new kansas football coach lance leipold....

"New KU head coach responsible for 50% of the costs to the school if KU is placed on probation due to NCAA investigation re major violations. That cost shall not surpass 20% of his annual salary."

"Prior conduct" clause in Leipold contract: --In the last 15 yrs must not have been accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault, retaliation against co-worker, student, supervisor."
understand the inclusion of the "prior conduct" clause though i would be very interested in the terms. the first one however is very, very interesting when you consider they just gave bill self a life time contract and with the new contract self can't be fired for ncaa violations in his program

KU has made it clear that Self can do whatever he wants....Had Les been winning big like the equivalent of Self, something tells me he would still be HC at KU. Maybe not. Maybe that just the cynic in me but winning covers up a lot of BS.

helcap

Wait, so if KU is placed on probation he is responsible for 50% of the lost revenue from any bowl ban?:)

Odd.