• The KillerFrogs

TCU at WVU baseball #3

Armadillo

Thinking about next weekend.... can we talk about how scheissing stupid it is that TCU isn’t allowing tailgating?

Another complete fail by our athletic director.

Do it anyway. What are they going to do? Arrest you?

Tailgating is outside. Basically zero chance of transmission. And if you’ve got the vaccine you should be golden. If you have chosen not to get one, I don’t begrudge you, and I bet you’re still golden when outside.

FrogCoach84

I don't know Luke Savage from Adam but I'd bet a lot of money that what separates him from the guys he's pitching in front of is total lack of fear.
He’s been playing high level ball for a long time. He and River played on the same summer team, which was one of the top in the nation. Obviously also were together at Prestonwood.

River always got the higher billing but Savage was always a tougher matchup when we played them.

He was on the shelf a decent amount his junior and senior seasons with arm fatigue issues but when he was 100% he was dominant. He was much more of a two way player than River also so has that little bit of a competitive edge you see in two way guys sometimes.

GoFrog Yourself

Do it anyway. What are they going to do? Arrest you?

Tailgating is outside. Basically zero chance of transmission. And if you’ve got the vaccine you should be golden. If you have chosen not to get one, I don’t begrudge you, and I bet you’re still golden when outside.
I was thinking the same thing. Only thing stopping it from happening is whether they choose to enforce it

Pharm Frog

Frogs up to #3 RPI. And Fairfield lost. Now 28-1. Not that it really mattered that much in the scheme of things but interesting. Even after the two losses UT is sitting at 8th which is where they started the week. Tech up 6 spots to about 13th.

OU hoping to sweep Okie Lite.

Paul in uhh

Frogs up to #3 RPI. And Fairfield lost. Now 28-1. Not that it really mattered that much in the scheme of things but interesting. Even after the two losses UT is sitting at 8th which is where they started the week. Tech up 6 spots to about 13th.

OU hoping to sweep Okie Lite.
There was a period of time from about 2005-2015 when the spring baseball performance was seemingly a moderate predictor of how the football team would perform.

I’m hoping that’s back on in 2021.

Bill Bozeat

Question about game
WV pitcher with 1st and 3rd when the game was still close. Tries to pick off runner on first. Throws it wildly into Rt field. Gets taken out of game immediately
Did he throw pick off on his own?
Was he directed to throw over to hold runner and just made a bad play?
Given how fast he was taken out assume he made it on his own

Pharm Frog

Question about game
WV pitcher with 1st and 3rd when the game was still close. Tries to pick off runner on first. Throws it wildly into Rt field. Gets taken out of game immediately
Did he throw pick off on his own?
Was he directed to throw over to hold runner and just made a bad play?
Given how fast he was taken out assume he made it on his own

Unless it was a signal from the C he did it on his own.

Pharm Frog

Yeah we better, because guess who has the longest winning streak in the conference right now? Our last Big XII opponent KSU. We have a tough couple of series to end conference play.

I think they’ve won two straight conference games. I’m not saying they won’t be tough but I’m not putting too much weight in their 3 game slaughter of Texas Southern.

I think they’ve won two straight conference games. I’m not saying they won’t be tough but I’m not putting too much weight in their 3 game slaughter of Texas Southern.
They won consecutive series against WVU and OU, and just swept Texas Southern. I’m just saying they’re pretty hot right now, and we have to take them seriously.