• The KillerFrogs

NFL Draft

Eight

watching mike mayock on nfl network talking about their draft and he mentions that they liked trevon so much they were discussing whether they should move up at the end of the first round to pick him up.

they decided to wait a bit, were elated when he was available, and they expect him to start for the raiders. can't say enough good things about trevon.

froginmn

Can you not say his name?
Certainly. Tommy Doyle - 6'8" and 320 OT from Miami OH. Went to the Buffalo Bills, which is maybe a little puzzling because they're set with starters, but in round 5 you're not expected to start immediately anyway. They need some depth...

He's a great kid, and I asked his dad last week if he is mean enough, but scouting reports I've seen say he is.

Last edited:

SwissArmyFrog

I was kind of surprised Chuba Hubbard and Sam Ehlinger went where each did. Admittedly I'm not a draft prospect follower and I didn't know their measureables, just saw them play some and heard some of the praises for during their college days - especially Hubbard. I didn't think SE would go 'high' but I wouldn't have been surprised if Hubbard did.

What Up Toad

I was kind of surprised Chuba Hubbard and Sam Ehlinger went where each did. Admittedly I'm not a draft prospect follower and I didn't know their measureables, just saw them play some and heard some of the praises for during their college days - especially Hubbard. I didn't think SE would go 'high' but I wouldn't have been surprised if Hubbard did.

Hubbard didn't look good this year, and the excuse that he was running behind a bad line didn't hold up because his backups were outperforming him.

The excuse I've heard from OSU fans is that he was nursing an injury all season, but if that really was the case, and you knew you were going to be going into the draft this year, why not sit out the season with the rest of the people who opted out because of COVID?

tcudoc

Hubbard didn't look good this year, and the excuse that he was running behind a bad line didn't hold up because his backups were outperforming him.

The excuse I've heard from OSU fans is that he was nursing an injury all season, but if that really was the case, and you knew you were going to be going into the draft this year, why not sit out the season with the rest of the people who opted out because of COVID?
Never fully recovered from having to see his coach in an OAN T-shirt.

TRF51

Washington should have stayed and gotten his degree. I know he still has a chance but if I were a betting man he won’t make it. Whoever told him to leave is flat out stupid. If he did go train which he did and could not break a 4.6. He has no chance standing at 5’7.

Eight

Are Washington's measurable not similar to Tyrann Mathieu?

mathieu's draft profile had him 5'9", 180, 4.5 in the forty, and 6.8 in the cone drill

he didn't test or measure at the level of elite prospects, but as wex point out he was bigger, heavier, and faster than ar'darius

as country points out, mathieu was an elite college player being named college football's defensive player of the year as a sophomore and his level of play as a junior wasn't the issue.

ar'darius had a good season (please no one bring up pff ratings), took a step backward this year, but will still get a chance to prove he belongs

bmoney214

OUCH!!!