• The KillerFrogs

NFL Draft

Eight

Yep. Didn’t realize he came in just over 6’0”. And short arms. I’ve never understood why TCU adds so much to our measurables. Just dumb

tcu isn't the only one and he went from a 6'2:" recruit per multiple websites and an espn combine to a just over 6' nfl player

Eight

pretty amazing that of the top 38 players in this draft, 8 are from alabama

a bit of perspective, the rest of the greatest conference in the history of college football, mankind, and the world has had 14 players selected

now i realize that 14 is far more than the big 12, but go look at the number of top 10 and 20 recruiting classes in the sec and it shows bama is a freaking machine

Last edited:

jake102

tcu isn't the only one and he went from a 6'2:" recruit per multiple websites and an espn combine to a just over 6' nfl player

Yeah I know we aren’t the only ones, just annoys the hell out of me knowing every single player is going to be a letdown come NFL combine measurements. At those measurables he’s a pretty average safety

TCU_91

I for one am so humiliated that I'm not sure I'll ever show my face in public again. I've got several appointments with my shrink to attempt to move on with life but it's touch and go right now. I'm glad you also understand how life changing this is. #notalone

Oh No doubt! Someone posting at 1.22 am on the TCU draft board needs to lecture us on priorities.

No doubt you commute with a mask on and have a melt down in HEB because someone didn't wear their mask in the parking lot.

We'll be sure to consult you on proper protocol in the future Chief.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh No doubt! Someone posting at 1.22 am on the TCU draft board needs to lecture us on priorities.

No doubt you commute with a mask on and have a melt down in HEB because someone didn't wear their mask in the parking lot.

(Helpful Hint: When reading any of Country's posts, remember that the sarcasm switch is broken off in the "on" position.)

CountryFrog

I've actually never been to an HEB. Don't even know where the nearest one to me is.

Big Frog II

pretty amazing that of the top 38 players in this draft, 8 are from alabama

a bit of perspective, the rest of the greatest conference in the history of college football, mankind, and the world has had 14 players selected

now i realize that 14 is far more than the big 12, but go look at the number of top 10 and 20 recruiting classes in the sec and it shows bama is a freaking machine
Well they do have the highest payroll.

nwlafrog

I wil buy that jersey. Da Raidahs!!!

I can’t find the importance of height between 6’2 and 6’0 for a DB. If he was 5’8” I’d get it. But at 202lbs he benches 225lbs for 14 reps and is a certifiable ballhawk. Can cover ground and is rightfully the best safety in the draft. Ball don’t lie.

Eight

I can’t find the importance of height between 6’2 and 6’0 for a DB. If he was 5’8” I’d get it. But at 202lbs he benches 225lbs for 14 reps and is a certifiable ballhawk. Can cover ground and is rightfully the best safety in the draft. Ball don’t lie.

agree on the ability to play, but two things on the height

first, why list him at 6'2" if he is really 6' if the only thing that matters is play on the field?

second, we continually see the rating services for recruits and the nfl talent scouts give preference to physical traits

froginmn

agree on the ability to play, but two things on the height

first, why list him at 6'2" if he is really 6' if the only thing that matters is play on the field?

second, we continually see the rating services for recruits and the nfl talent scouts give preference to physical traits
Did you just answer your own question?