• The KillerFrogs

Kansas hires a new coach

MAcFroggy

I honestly think they should have gone with Monken. Not a lot of programs in the big 12 get super elite defensive players that can just totally wreck a triple option attack. With a good triple option attack they would have a chance to beat almost every big 12 opponent on a given day.

Bob Sugar

I honestly think they should have gone with Monken. Not a lot of programs in the big 12 get super elite defensive players that can just totally wreck a triple option attack. With a good triple option attack they would have a chance to beat almost every big 12 opponent on a given day.
Yep. Plus, unlike Paul Johnson, he's incredibly charismatic. He gets incredibly fired up on the field. The Army players and fanbase seem to love him.

CountryFrog

The thing about Kansas is that there are so many problems that I'm not sure how much who the coach is actually matters. Then if the coach is actually really good and does miraculously have success he's probably not going to stay there for very long.

Best thing Kansas can hope for is a borderline nut job like Mark Mangino who can bring you some success but major programs are unlikely to touch him. Unfortunately with Mangino he crossed the line from borderline nut job to straight up insane person.

tcudoc

kKCAdaqLt1yUyhmWHZet9IPdccjMxhV1kwrMlWCaCh8rGioM5bcY5-m5oDY0MQ3vzhcM6EETgyGhXKCUMWkg0FTbvLV6mtzZgFCnK01hbsKzwGPzWDRBXw

GoFrog Yourself

The thing about Kansas is that there are so many problems that I'm not sure how much who the coach is actually matters. Then if the coach is actually really good and does miraculously have success he's probably not going to stay there for very long.

Best thing Kansas can hope for is a borderline nut job like Mark Mangino who can bring you some success but major programs are unlikely to touch him. Unfortunately with Mangino he crossed the line from borderline nut job to straight up insane person.

Sounds like what they were hoping for in Les until he went full insane person

Peacefrog

Degenerate

To be fair, Mangino set the table for KU to succeed. But he ate the table.

WIN

For years that was said about the Frogs. Obviously, ku puts it all in basketball at this point but no telling what the future can bring.