• The KillerFrogs

LSU moving to 100% capacity and no masks this weekend

Purp

What is our excuse? They have a democrat governor and are located in a democrat run city/parish and just lifted their statewide mask mandate yesterday. Already moving to 100%.

Meanwhile at TCU...
Had they done this earlier in the week they could have hosted the Champion's League semis in a packed out Death Valley.

hiphopfroggy

It's funny that some seem to view this as a race to show who the mostly manly is.

Guys, it's gunna happen soon enough. Just because we aren't the first doesn't mean we are lil sissy [hundinnen ]. My goodness get a hold of yourselves and quit eating your own.

hometown frog

W ncaa going w the 50% capacity mandate for championship hosting sites, there’s almost zero chance TCU increases capacity any further this year. That was prob our best chance to increase regular season capacity beyond 50%.

It just is what it is at this point.

NewFrogFan

It's funny that some seem to view this as a race to show who the mostly manly is.

Guys, it's gunna happen soon enough. Just because we aren't the first doesn't mean we are lil sissy [hundinnen ]. My goodness get a hold of yourselves and quit eating your own.
Is it going to happen before 1 of the biggest series in recent TCU history? (I have tickets under the roof)

tcumaniac

What is our excuse? They have a democrat governor and are located in a democrat run city/parish and just lifted their statewide mask mandate yesterday. Already moving to 100%.

Meanwhile at TCU...
We don't have an excuse. Rumor on the street, per another thread, is that it's bc our AD is a "spineless, [ muschi ]."

Eight

Meanwhile at TCU...

lsu's decision has nothing to do with politics.​

what it has to do with is three simple letters.....

tenor.gif

Purp

It's not about being first or being manly. It's about getting the baseball players the support and environment they deserve with the talent and potential on this roster. The Texas series needs to be 100% Lupton magic, not throttled back in any way.