• The KillerFrogs

Okay which one of you guys did this?

Pharm Frog

I note with interest that there's no recommendation for more appropriate means of channeling this "excess energy". I think the Area Coordinator should be reprimanded for being less than solution-oriented. She indicates that she understands the challenge but provides no pathway drawn from this presumed experience with overly abundant energy.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We had canoes in the hall (John Ruthstrom’s-and no one complained), Ken Steel trying to force freshmen to change his flat (me), clogging all the drains in in the showers making beautiful waterfalls of the stairs, fine telescopic viewing of the women’s dorm sunbathing deck, bets on whether Charlie Davis could put his head through a door (ours and almost), burning paper airplanes from the third floor setting the brown grass on fire; but definitely no dorm play to speak of...

Punter1

Was in the Moncrief Hall study room on the corner with a window looking at Milton when a swimmer recognizes someone in an open window a floor down.

He goes and gets a water Ballon launcher and me and another dude are holding it on either side of our window. He pulls back and let's it fly....it goes about 50 mph and makes a perfect hole in the window above him. Glad it didn't hit him cuz he might be dead. He falls out of his chair and runs outta the room. I'm mortified...I think college is over for me, the swimmer, everyone. I'm gonna be expelled.

Nothing ever happend. Not sure how that wasn't traced back to us somehow. I was sure I was gonna get a letter like that...

Virginia Frog

Peanut butter and jelly fights?
I was gone by then. I did participate in some tackle football "matches" in the short hallways of Tom Brown. 5 foot wide hallways and a lot of body slamming. Don't remember drawing any blood there.

But I heard some of the "fellows" in Pete Wright had KY jelly in excess.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Was in the Moncrief Hall study room on the corner with a window looking at Milton when a swimmer recognizes someone in an open window a floor down.

He goes and gets a water Ballon launcher and me and another dude are holding it on either side of our window. He pulls back and let's it fly....it goes about 50 mph and makes a perfect hole in the window above him. Glad it didn't hit him cuz he might be dead. He falls out of his chair and runs outta the room. I'm mortified...I think college is over for me, the swimmer, everyone. I'm gonna be expelled.

Nothing ever happend. Not sure how that wasn't traced back to us somehow. I was sure I was gonna get a letter like that...
I’m like 75 percent confident I could guess who the swimmer was.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Golf in the hallways? How do you get a reasonable backswing? The roof is too low...

There were some guys over in Tom Brown on the third floor facing north, who had the most excellent telescope. Foster and Sherley were extensively charted for timing and quality of the native fauna. Patience was generally rewarded.

82Frog

Golf in the hallways? How do you get a reasonable backswing? The roof is too low...

There were some guys over in Tom Brown on the third floor facing north, who had the most excellent telescope. Foster and Sherley were extensively charted for timing and quality of the native fauna. Patience was generally rewarded.
I tried that a few times from the third floor library at Tom Brown.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I'll have to look for my letter. It is somewhat similar, although a large group of us were denied the opportunity to return to Pete Wright to start my junior year. As it turned out, when I showed up on campus for the fall semester, assigned to Clark, the RAs hadn't yet made room assignments. I was in the band, and we actually arrived a week early, so it wasn't surprising that they hadn't. Fortunately for them, I was happy to help them make assignments, getting my old roommate as well as all my old buddies assigned to the same hallway. By the time Dean Neeb discovered that all of his trouble makers from Pete Wright were grouped together in one hallway, the semester was underway and there was no way to re-arrange that many residents. He was pretty angry, but then, he was also an ass.

Latest posts