• The KillerFrogs

Other Spring Games

Fosterpark Squatter

Flipping through the other spring games before I go enjoy this beautiful Saturday outside.

Baylor: 3 - 2, currently has 3 picks

WVU: started out doing some weird special teams drill so I switched to Bayluh.

Froggish

A&M some how managed to get about 12 4/5 star recruits to their spring game in a dead period. We didn’t have 1 target show up.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Reasonable Photoshop diddlage aside, DKR is going to be an absolute oven in September! Unlike the smart folks who designed Amon G. Carter Stadium, who thought to allow the wind to carry through the place and help keep things cool in the Texas heat, the designers of DKR really don't have any way for the wind to flow through. The stands are tall on all sides now, and the lack of any kind of decent breeze will make it uncomfortable at best for any day game early in the season.

Dummies. They probably let Aggies design their stadium.

Eight

Reasonable Photoshop diddlage aside, DKR is going to be an absolute oven in September! Unlike the smart folks who designed Amon G. Carter Stadium, who thought to allow the wind to carry through the place and help keep things cool in the Texas heat, the designers of DKR really don't have any way for the wind to flow through. The stands are tall on all sides now, and the lack of any kind of decent breeze will make it uncomfortable at best for any day game early in the season.

Dummies. They probably let Aggies design their stadium.

how hot could it possibly be with a turf surface, all metal, and no air flow?

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
how hot could it possibly be with a turf surface, all metal, and not air flow?
It's all part of CDC's diabolical plan to sell more Luxury Boxes. "Hot out here, eh? How would y'all like to step into some air-conditioned comfort..?"