• The KillerFrogs

Looks Like TCU Reads KFC-Cash to Get Over Due Statue

HFrog1999

But lawyers do use the BS term esquire to to somehow make themselves seem as though it actually has anything to do with the law, when it is actually means: English gentry ranking below a knight; a candidate for knighthood serving as a shield bearer and attendant to a knight; a title adopted by some in the legal profession in an attempt to seem they are more important than they are.

Bill S Preston.....Esquire

a9f22c1bf37e59daa877ba10b70f86cd0c1ba573.gifv

Boomhauer

I think Mr Cash should stop having people call him doctor. What’s wrong with just being a professor.
I actually thought he was a medical doctor and I’m sure others have thought that too.
We don’t go around calling all lawyers a doctor, a JD is a Doctrine of Jurisprudence
Also, you’re trying to make him out to be like Jackie Robinson or somebody like that. TCU having black athletes at that time was so long overdue and says more about the slow progress that TCU had finally made more than it does James Cash’s trailblazing.
kissclipart-stiker-hello-my-name-clipart-sticker-brand-clip-ar-4e81619aaa1421f8.png

Froglaw

But lawyers do use the BS term esquire to to somehow make themselves seem as though it actually has anything to do with the law, when it is actually means: English gentry ranking below a knight; a candidate for knighthood serving as a shield bearer and attendant to a knight; a title adopted by some in the legal profession in an attempt to seem they are more important than they are.

Froglaw Esquire,

Hey, I am more important than I am!