• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

tcumaniac

"Recommends" is the key word there. Not "commands" or "requires."

Example: I recommend that the NCAA actually do their damned job and visit the Death Penalty on Rape U., Miami (Fla.), Notre Dame (Just because I hate those candy asses...), and Auburn (Because I'm still pissed about $cam). Chances of this actually happening? 0.0 But, it was recommended...

Open it up. 100%. Quit cowering in fear.
Will be really interesting to see how the SEC schools respond to this.

We already know what our AD is going to do.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Will be really interesting to see how the SEC schools respond to this.

We already know what our AD is going to do.
The SEC has already blown these people off. The crammed stadiums there are a testament to this. All it takes is a wee little bit of courage, and the rest will follow. The Mask Karens will [ hundin] and moan, but, that's what they do anyway.

LisaLT

The SEC has already blown these people off. The crammed stadiums there are a testament to this. All it takes is a wee little bit of courage, and the rest will follow. The Mask Karens will [ hundin] and moan, but, that's what they do anyway.

I haven't paid too much attention to this, but are masks still a "requirement" at TCU's stadium? I see most people not wearing them, so I am guessing no? Or perhaps you have to wear it into the stadium then you can take it off at your seat? Just curious.

BrewingFrog

From the GoFrogs announcement: "Face coverings will continue to be required at home athletics events with social distancing encouraged and all cleaning protocols remaining in place."

So, they will "require" useless masks, "encourage" "social distancing" and keep up with the Cleaning Theatre that was determined to be stupid and useless two weeks ago by none other than the CDC. Par for the course...

They are so frightened. Just terrified of twitter calumny. I don't know why they can't figure out that the people who do all the whining about masks and all the other crap don't go to baseball games!

I have deer that come down to my feeder that aren't that spooked...

Dogfrog

From the GoFrogs announcement: "Face coverings will continue to be required at home athletics events with social distancing encouraged and all cleaning protocols remaining in place."

So, they will "require" useless masks, "encourage" "social distancing" and keep up with the Cleaning Theatre that was determined to be stupid and useless two weeks ago by none other than the CDC. Par for the course...

They are so frightened. Just terrified of twitter calumny. I don't know why they can't figure out that the people who do all the whining about masks and all the other crap don't go to baseball games!

Unless actively eating or DRINKING. This isn’t that complicated.

Endless Purple

My goodness, you are a flat beating. Do you ever let up? Your side is worse than the other side and your argument no more valid. Please stop posting. There was one thread a long time back and we all got a say, move on.

I have gone out without a mask and not been bothered, yet those that don't like the rule just hammer people (including cough on those wearing a mask - saw it once). Which side is worse.....

If a place requires a mask, you don't have to go. If a place does not require a mask, those that want them can then stay home. Your arguing the same thing but saying you are right and the other side is wrong. Stupid argument.

I wear a mask when they prefer and don't when not asked or no sign. Life goes on easily. Do you moan about shirts and shoes or seat belts. There are hundreds of social norms that are far more than a mask and I bet you don't complain. GET OVER IT. You don't have to go someplace that requires a mask.

flyfishingfrog

I haven't paid too much attention to this, but are masks still a "requirement" at TCU's stadium? I see most people not wearing them, so I am guessing no? Or perhaps you have to wear it into the stadium then you can take it off at your seat? Just curious.
you have to have one on to get in the stadium and then honestly about half wear them walking around and almost no one has one on when they are seated.

tcumaniac

you have to have one on to get in the stadium and then honestly about half wear them walking around and almost no one has one on when they are seated.
I haven't worn one once, even while entering the game and having my ticket scanned, and no one has said a thing.

For this I give TCU credit. Seems like they continue to "require masks" to appease the easily offended sheep, but are not actually enforcing this policy. This past weekend, I saw a number of TCU employees at the game not wearing masks, which I think is absolutely great.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

My goodness, you are a flat beating. Do you ever let up? Your side is worse than the other side and your argument no more valid. Please stop posting. There was one thread a long time back and we all got a say, move on.

I have gone out without a mask and not been bothered, yet those that don't like the rule just hammer people (including cough on those wearing a mask - saw it once). Which side is worse.....

If a place requires a mask, you don't have to go. If a place does not require a mask, those that want them can then stay home. Your arguing the same thing but saying you are right and the other side is wrong. Stupid argument.

I wear a mask when they prefer and don't when not asked or no sign. Life goes on easily. Do you moan about shirts and shoes or seat belts. There are hundreds of social norms that are far more than a mask and I bet you don't complain. GET OVER IT. You don't have to go someplace that requires a mask.
Boo hoo.

No, I don't "let up." If you don't like it, then lump it. As to "side" well, golly jeepers! Those of us who were skeptics of this have been vindicated on each and every point, and the continued Plague Theatre B.S. is just tiresome. I will continue to deliver manful thwacks to this stupidity where and when I find it.

TCUdirtbag

Those of us who were skeptics of this have been vindicated on each and every point, and the continued Plague Theatre B.S. is just tiresome. I will continue to deliver manful thwacks to this stupidity where and when I find it.

550,000+ dead Americans. 3 million+ worldwide.

Including one of my family members

Eat glass, [ Arschloch].

Get vaccinated. Show some respect for your fellow humans. And stop acting like there has been no human cost, pain, or loss. We’re headed toward the other side. Celebrate progress. Don’t be a dick. It’s not that difficult for anyone with an iota of integrity or empathy.

The last year has sucked for everyone. But hundreds of thousands are dead. You can get over a college’s baseball stadium capacity for the past couple months. Or at least. Shut. The. scheiss. Up. And. Give. It. A. Break.

Last edited:

tcumaniac

Per wikipedia, it conveniently appears that TCU recently more than doubled our capacity. Great news!

177010016_10218581062427146_1541995680123315641_n.jpg

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
For anybody interested, I was able to buy a GA ticket for Saturday's game on GoFrogs just now. I don't know how many are available but there is some availability right now.
I walked up and bought two in the second inning last Sunday. Girl at the window had to ask a supervisor something first, not sure why. In retrospect were probably near capacity, but we got em.