• The KillerFrogs

Bring Ledee Back?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Would probably depend on the scholarship availability. I am guessing the coaches probably told a good number of the players it would be in their best interest to transfer.
Doesn't seem like we would tell LeDee that. Or Frank.

y2kFrog

Gotta be honest, I have no idea how many spots we have and my brain hurts trying to even think about it. This post did bring to my mind that the portal is probably going to leave a lot of kids stranded without any place to be. Kids who would have had a spot at the their old place, but never find a new spot until it’s too late.

Wog68

Gotta be honest, I have no idea how many spots we have and my brain hurts trying to even think about it. This post did bring to my mind that the portal is probably going to leave a lot of kids stranded without any place to be. Kids who would have had a spot at the their old place, but never find a new spot until it’s too late.
If I were a coach anywhere, and a kid who had entered the portal wanted to come back, I think I would say that he had to walk on and pay his own way. It might give others pause in future years.

Farmfrog

I wonder if we go after Dylan Disu out of Vandy. He’s 6’9” who scored 15 with 9 rebs. Kid out of Austin who we recruited coming out of HS.

Farmfrog

Most probably UT bound. This kid toyed with us a couple of years ago but was never coming here. Good all around player.