• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Which one of you guys was running down the vegas strip naked with the TCU flag attached to your back this past Saturday morning? I could see your arrest from my rooftop penthouse at the cosmopolitan!

Not guilty, but my wild arse will be in Vegas in a few months. Who knows what will happen?....

But, I’d like to get some advice and suggestions for sights and attractions and all that jazz.

I’ll be there in July.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

@netty2424 you'll get a kick out of this.
Buddy calls Monday evening to let me know he had to bail on a horse we use up in Denton County. Said he landed pretty hard and was headed to checked out. Everything ok.
All week I think, "I have never had a problem with that gelding. Probably a one time deal."

Up there this morning. Something spooks him when we are at a trot. Spins me out like I was nothing. Landed side ass and rolling.
Guess who spent the next hour doing ground work in a round pen?

Gonna be sporting the college colors in about a day.

netty2424

@netty2424 you'll get a kick out of this.
Buddy calls Monday evening to let me know he had to bail on a horse we use up in Denton County. Said he landed pretty hard and was headed to checked out. Everything ok.
All week I think, "I have never had a problem with that gelding. Probably a one time deal."

Up there this morning. Something spooks him when we are at a trot. Spins me out like I was nothing. Landed side ass and rolling.
Guess who spent the next hour doing ground work in a round pen?

Gonna be sporting the college colors in about a day.
Dangerous stuff. Glad y’all are both ok. What’s going on with the gelding? Is he not getting enough attention lately?