• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

20 years ago, a friend in the operating room went on about this topic for about 25 minutes. He would’ve likely been fired if it happened today.
Hahaha. I didn’t know sending “deck pics” was a thing 20 years ago. Luckily my job lets me get away with all sorts of terrible innuendo jokes.

tcudoc

Hahaha. I didn’t know sending “deck pics” was a thing 20 years ago. Luckily my job lets me get away with all sorts of terrible innuendo jokes.
It wasn’t really about pics so much as sitting on the deck, power washing and a variety of different things. He was a homosexual discussing all of the things he wanted to invite people over to do, and his pronunciation of the word was off just enough to make the casual listener do a double take.

Last edited:
NWLA Jr. asked his mom, “what day is it? Because I need to know when Saturday is because it’s for the boys.” They were on their way back from soccer practice. He’s 5.

That’s my boy!

View attachment 8857
Thats awesome. We were just laughing about when my daughter was that age and told her mom to "get in the car [ hundin]". I swear she didn't learn that one from me, because i would have been the former ftbnl if that had ever came out of my mouth directed at a woman in my house

froginmn

Thats awesome. We were just laughing about when my daughter was that age and told her mom to "get in the car [ hundin]". I swear she didn't learn that one from me, because i would have been the former ftbnl if that had ever came out of my mouth directed at a woman in my house
My favorite from my son was at 6 or 7 year old baseball. His friend had gotten very dirty at the game and his dad was using a big towel to brush off all of the dirt afterwards, kinda like a floss...

My son rolls down his window and yells, hey Ford, is your dad shining your butt for you?

I promise I have no idea where he got that from...

Purp

My favorite from my son was at 6 or 7 year old baseball. His friend had gotten very dirty at the game and his dad was using a big towel to brush off all of the dirt afterwards, kinda like a floss...

My son rolls down his window and yells, hey Ford, is your dad shining your butt for you?

I promise I have no idea where he got that from...
I may have told this one here before, but my now 7 year old had his appendix taken out a year and a half ago. Before they took him upstairs for surgery the nurse told him to go across the hall and pee so he climbed out of his bed and headed toward the door with his gown flapping open in the back. Before walking out of the room he bent over and said, "Hey nurse, say no to crack." She acted mortified at first, but after talking to her later I realized the shocked look on her face had more to do with the nature of the joke from a 6 year old and the fact that she's always dealing with very sick kids and almost never has kids crack jokes with her, especially like that. Thankfully she wasn't offended.

I do know where he got that from, though. I still laugh at that all the time.