• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Explaining the Chandler Morris situation and why he still may not be eligible for TCU

Eight

It states you must attend the institution you transfer to for one academic year before you become eligible to play. Academic year is by hours so if somehow he could get 24 total hours in at TCU before August, he could play (I think 12 is the min required and must be for 2 semesters but may be wrong).

that makes perfect sense and thanks for the clarification.

if that indeed were to be the case i think that is a perfectly fair pathway to his being eligible to compete next august

CryptoMiner

that makes perfect sense and thanks for the clarification.

if that indeed were to be the case i think that is a perfectly fair pathway to his being eligible to compete next august

Just to clarify, he has to attend two semesters full-time. So if he was enrolled and completed 16 hours in the spring, he still has to get 12 in the summer.

Eight

Just to clarify, he has to attend two semesters full-time. So if he was enrolled and completed 16 hours in the spring, he still has to get 12 in the summer.

understand and which is completely possible for an athlete who is motivated to become eligible

it is also far easier to do for a younger college student who isn't down to select courses in their major field of study

again, i have no issue with the ncaa requiring a student athlete to complete the terms of their nli as long as it is applied uniformly and agree with the poster who said lets get rid of all the exceptions.

one time, free pass if you complete the terms of responsibility with your prior school

asleep003

The Big 12 is doing away with its intraconference transfer rules requiring players to sit out a year, a source confirmed. The same source confirmed that the NCAA will approve a one-time transfer proposal, allowing all athletes to transfer once and become immediately eligible.

Wonder how this effects someone like Storment..... Who has already transfered once(to TCU) and now to Tech after one season.?.