• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

This lady takes her job seriously.

Meanwhile evidently the students were forced into sitting on top of each other in 209...so a total of about 7 non-students could social distance in 208

my son sat upstairs under the overhang and said every time a group would show up and try and sit in 208 - the usher would force them into 209 and by the end of the game the sections was spilling into the aisle

guess students can’t get the Rona per NCAA or TCU policy

Moose Stuff

Meanwhile evidently the students were forced into sitting on top of each other in 209...so a total of about 7 non-students could social distance in 208

my son sat upstairs under the overhang and said every time a group would show up and try and sit in 208 - the usher would force them into 209 and by the end of the game the sections was spilling into the aisle

It's such a scheissing charade at this point.

flyfishingfrog

Pretty sure Jackson Schlossnagle is in that group. 2nd guy to the left of the LT jersey.
Those were the guys that I sat next to at Globe Life...they are my grandsons heroes now because they are funny (most of the time) when the heckle...

My grandsons have visions of how much fun college is going to be watching that group

nice that the crowd started getting into the game a little more yesterday in the late innings...would have been amazing to have had 4K there to support the team instead of 2k

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

We noticed that from right field. That one section was jammed packed with people and the other sections hardly had anybody in them.