• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Punter1

Hopeful lineup for tomorrow...gonna need tons of runs with our bullpen pretty much gone. Big Russ needs to go 8 and we need to be up 5 when he leaves....

1. Sikes CF
2. Boyers RF
3. Wolfe DH
4. Taylor 3B
5. Hump C
6. Rodgers 2B
7. Wood 1B
8. Brown LF
9. Sacco SS

NewFrogFan

So someone has gone through and re zip tied some chairs and along the way they zipped up a season ticket.

So the solution by one of the usher supervisors was to come down and sit on the seat until the zip tie broke.

Its what they see the students do over and over while they stand at the portal and do nothing about it.

GoFrog Yourself

Question for you all you geniuses....at what point does the lack of pitching development fall on Saarloos???? I know he’s considered the golden boy but wdchavent pitched at a high level in Years!!!! And mostly we did it then with Tony Vitelli recruits!!!! Seems like he’s really good guy that everyone likes but no pitchers actually get better....
Are you Wyoming frogs alt account?

Um....11-1 is 11-1 and that’s exactly what we needed them to do. And I recall another Big 12 team that had some issues with Sam and Texas State. Can’t recall which team though....
Um, someone swept Baylor and OU and is about to sweep OSU and is ranked 12th in the nation. Can’t recall which team though....

Punter1

Really need Johnny Ray to give us at least 6 good innings tomorrow.

Chuck Smith is probably good for 2 and probably Green as well. Maybe Perez situationally. I think he earned some trust on Tuesday.