• The KillerFrogs

The scrimmage thread

Armadillo

I know you're not being entirely serious but we ran the [ #2020 ] out of the ball last year. Especially second half of the season.

Oh I know. And I try to now limit my GDT posts because of alcohol consumption during TCU games (so my thoughts may not always be fleshed out). But I absolutely love Zach and Darwin and the amount of running we did as our O-line grew up and improved as the season wore on.

I love the big receiving plays as much as anyone, but I love watching Zach run the ball.

asleep003

Oh I know. And I try to now limit my GDT posts because of alcohol consumption during TCU games (so my thoughts may not always be fleshed out). But I absolutely love Zach and Darwin and the amount of running we did as our O-line grew up and improved as the season wore on.

I love the big receiving plays as much as anyone, but I love watching Zach run the ball.
No Miller today, huh(out w/injury.?.). Just as excited about him as Zack. Have Barlow penciled in as #3(and what a #3 !!)... and Foster #4(and what a #4 !!)... and Demercado at #5(and what a #5 !!) Loaded up for 2021 ground game, if we can put together 8 qualty Oline Uglies(nasty dirty and mean... with some smarts).

Last edited: