• The KillerFrogs

Weather for baseball tonight

Punter1

If we had a reliable 4th starter I'd start him...with the high probability of multiple rain delays and even a postponement...it would suck to burn a weekend starter for just a couple innings tonight.

Moose Stuff

This does not make me feel well. Even the series preview earlier today had Smith going tonight. Maybe it’s like the Football Jumbotron and signifies nothing but hopefully Big Russ hasn’t been scratched for any other reason than we don’t want to risk a weather delay after a start.

He's throwing tomorrow

Moose Stuff

Yes but one is a volunteer

nothing if Ventura is actually going to class but he is listed as the Student Assistant which means he has to be enrolled and attending class

Well then I assume he's attending class. Either that or he isn't and it's not actually a requirement. I have a hard time believing a prominent program has hired a very high profile person illegally and is just hoping nobody finds out.

flyfishingfrog

Well then I assume he's attending class. Either that or he isn't and it's not actually a requirement. I have a hard time believing a prominent program has hired a very high profile person illegally and is just hoping nobody finds out.
It was a joke dude - you take your self way too serious

especially if you don’t find it funny that Ventura is attending undergrad classes at OSU so he can help coach