• The KillerFrogs

Big Kev declares again...

sandiegojack

He did not play as a freshman because of some kind of issues with his transcript from the island he came from. The high school was destroyed by a hurricane. He played three years but has another year of eligibility in addition to the extra year all received because of the virus.

I do have a gut feel either he or Newbhard will return because I do not think either are NBA ready.

sdj

Farmfrog

I know that I’m going to incur plenty of wrath with this comment but I don’t think we’ll miss Kevin all that much. If the JuCo is as good as the coaches think then he will more than make up for Kevin.

Eight

I know that I’m going to incur plenty of wrath with this comment but I don’t think we’ll miss Kevin all that much. If the JuCo is as good as the coaches think then he will more than make up for Kevin.

dude, you just uttered the phrase that is the kiss of death, "if player x is as good as the coaches think he is".....

would really like to see another big be brought onto the squad

frogs now have the juco, cork, and lampkin in the front court and a bunch of perimeter players

when i saw lampkin in high school he showed better offensive skills than samuel
, but not the same defensively

hopefully he does the work needed to get into shape to contribute

Eight

He did not play as a freshman because of some kind of issues with his transcript from the island he came from. The high school was destroyed by a hurricane. He played three years but has another year of eligibility in addition to the extra year all received because of the virus.

I do have a gut feel either he or Newbhard will return because I do not think either are NBA ready.

sdj

there is always playing overseas if they both have their degrees and want to move on