• The KillerFrogs

TCU v TTU baseball game 2

PurpleBlood87

Well that was disappointing. Need to win tomorrow. Would help get the Frogs closer to hosting in the post-season. I think the Frogs will host but it would be nice to he playing well when the decision is made.

Pharm Frog

A very winnable game lost. But still have the chance to win the series tomorrow. In my opinion, neither one of these teams are playing really good baseball this weekend. But I also think these are teams in the Top 10 of what I’m seeing this year.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We're not going to win every game. That's baseball. Sometimes the other guy wins.

However, we shouldn't be losing games due to poor execution, sloppy fielding, throwing errors, baserunning blunders, pitching blunders, etc. Three errors were overcome last night. There were more blunders today that couldn't be overcome.

flyfishingfrog

While King's performance (especially initially) drew lots of comments, I don't recall anything about Sacco's inability to lay down a bunt.
Did I miss it?
Still feel like the game was lost when Schloss didn’t go get Krob after he loaded the bases and got the double play ball - instead he watched him load them again before doing anything

was obvious he had lost most of his control even before the double play grounder

froglash88

I thought the opposite. I wanted to see Krob finish the inning. They could hit him. Let him get out of his own mess. He hadn’t given up any runs in that inning yet. Wanted King to start the next inning.