• The KillerFrogs

My Opinion on Campus Toilets

JugbandFrog

Back in my day, the best place to go, was in the basement of the Sid Richardson building. It was a low traffic area.

Second best place was the ballet building. A little older, but they were those old sturdy toilets. The men’s room was also low traffic due to the low number of males that were in there.

The best toilet paper was in the business building. They had two ply, whereas everything else was single. I don’t know if it was a donation from a finder, kinda like the lady who set up an endowment for our flowers, but for toilet paper.

Brog

Back in my day, the best place to go, was in the basement of the Sid Richardson building. It was a low traffic area.

Second best place was the ballet building. A little older, but they were those old sturdy toilets. The men’s room was also low traffic due to the low number of males that were in there.

The best toilet paper was in the business building. They had two ply, whereas everything else was single. I don’t know if it was a donation from a finder, kinda like the lady who set up an endowment for our flowers, but for toilet paper.

Metamucil, taken regularly, will sure help. Try it.

tcudoc

Thank you Flush Gordon
fb5d1198f17ce7abc565cc56a8d400b2.gif

RufeBruton

—————
The Ballet Building was the pool in my day. Very little difference between the toilets and the pool and I am certain that people were often confused and saw opportunities to use both for same function.

lowfrog

Many years ago, in a community bathroom in Pete Wright dorm, I closed the door of a toilet cubicle behind me, turned around, lowered my drawers, and sat down. As I peered through the dim light in front of me, I noticed that someone had written a note on the cubicle door. It said, Please flush twice for the cafeteria. Now I realize how far ahead of its time TCU was in recycling.

SuperBarrFrog

I worked at the library when I was a student and the sub basement bathroom was top notch. People even started writing notes on the wall of the stall about what a great spot they’d found. It eventually became an anonymous group called the “Smart S#itters Club” based around pride in finding such a great spot. It was probably a great precursor to this very forum for many.

Last edited:

PurpleBlood87

When I worked in the Sports Information Department the office was on the lower level of DMC and that meant we used the men's restroom on that level. That restroom was pretty good.

Hard to believe you use to have to walk downstairs to use the bathroom at basketball games and baseball games before they built the restrooms on the main concourse.

Double D

Tier 1
Jug Gold! Hilarious