• The KillerFrogs

The Masters: predictions

If I had one guy to pick before the tournament started, it would’ve been JT. When he’s on, he’s the best in the world.
Not to be too contrarian, but DJ had a stretch last year where he won 4 out of 12 events and finished 2nd or 3rd four other times. That was a Tiger-in-his-prime kind of stretch. He has the tools to dominate when he's on. Though McIlroy has been lost the last few months, he, too, can just leave everybody behind by wide margins when he gets on. His upside is as close to Tiger as anyone who has played the last 10-15 years. His floor can get pretty ugly sometimes. I'd put Thomas third behind those two as the guys who are nearly impossible to beat when they are on. Spieth at #4.

I found the broadcast on YouTube and watched it earlier in the week.

It's amazing to see the clubs they were hitting into greens. Most of them had 3 wood or 4 wood into #15. Several of them hit 3 wood into #18. Patrick Cantlay hit a 7 iron onto #15 the other day, and he's below average in distance on the tour. Zalatoris hit a gap wedge into #18.

Another thing you'll notice is the greens are really slow. Like 9 on the stimpmeter slow.