• The KillerFrogs

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

I don't know what sort of "Doctor" he is talking about, but in my observation all of them command serious attention and time commitments. Anyone that can work on a Doctor and play college football (at any level) has my respect. Best of luck to Kellton.
PhD work is really directed self-study in a rather narrow area of the candidate’s chosen field. It’s by no means easy but to do first year doctoral work along with football is not unreasonable

Eight

saw where jahari rogers of arlington has transferred from florida to smu

curious if the frogs made a serious run at him when he entered the portal or if it was a foregone conclusion he would end up at smu due to his relationship with sample

ticketfrog123

saw where jahari rogers of arlington has transferred from florida to smu

curious if the frogs made a serious run at him when he entered the portal or if it was a foregone conclusion he would end up at smu due to his relationship with sample

He announced his commitment within 24 hours of entering the portal. Talk about tampering

Eight

He announced his commitment within 24 hours of entering the portal. Talk about tampering

200.gif

Wexahu

I don't know what my interest level in college sports is going to be when all the post-COVID dust settles, it may bounce back, but in my current state I just don't care much about it anymore. I guess it's great all these kids can quit at the drop of a hat and move on to somewhere they are more loved, but as a fan it pretty much sucks. Oh well.

CountryFrog

I don't know what my interest level in college sports is going to be when all the post-COVID dust settles, it may bounce back, but in my current state I just don't care much about it anymore. I guess it's great all these kids can quit at the drop of a hat and move on to somewhere they are more loved, but as a fan it pretty much sucks. Oh well.
The only thing that matters is the player. Not the fan, not the coach, not the school, not even the other players. The only thing that matters is each individual player doing whatever they want.

If they want to go play for another team then go for it. If they want to show up for games then that's appreciated but they should feel free to go on a flat earth convention tour with Kyrie Irving in the middle of the season too if that's what they want.

The one thing we all agree they should never ever do is eat a bagel with cream cheese on a recruiting trip. No matter how much they might want one.

Bob Sugar

The only thing that matters is the player. Not the fan, not the coach, not the school, not even the other players. The only thing that matters is each individual player doing whatever they want.

If they want to go play for another team then go for it. If they want to show up for games then that's appreciated but they should feel free to go on a flat earth convention tour with Kyrie Irving in the middle of the season too if that's what they want.

The one thing we all agree they should never ever do is eat a bagel with cream cheese on a recruiting trip. No matter how much they might want one.
That sounds like something Biden would misread on his teleprompter.