• The KillerFrogs

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

flyfishingfrog

As much as I like this, I don't see the whorns missing out on a national seed if they keep playing like they have been. Maybe swap them and raider trash out. Or give all 3 of us national seeds. Suc, I mean sec has 3 on that list.
Well it’s a projection and given that tech, TCU and Uterus all play each other before the deadline - my guess is they are saying all 3 of us won’t come out of the next month still in the hunt

PurpleBlood87

As much as I like this, I don't see the whorns missing out on a national seed if they keep playing like they have been. Maybe swap them and raider trash out. Or give all 3 of us national seeds. Suc, I mean sec has 3 on that list.

Guess it depends on how the Horns do against Tech and TCU.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Well it’s a projection and given that tech, TCU and Uterus all play each other before the deadline - my guess is they are saying all 3 of us won’t come out of the next month still in the hunt
I get what you're saying. It's just confusing because in their own top 25 rankings that came out Monday, they have the whorns #4 and raider trash #8. Are they saying they don't believe in their own rankings?