• The KillerFrogs

Spoke with a Coach today about TCU bball.

HFrog1999

Reminds me of a story I heard about a young bride who went to a marriage counselor with a serious problem.

"Doctor," she said, "my husband and I have been married for six months, and...well.." she took a deep breath to continue. "...well, after six months, I'm still a virgin."

The doctor was astounded. "Does your husband have some medical problem that...uh...prevents him from..."

"No, Doctor. He's fine and healthy," she replied.

"Well, then," he continued, "is there some kind of marriage strife that prevents your consummating your marriage?"

"Oh, no, Doctor, we're very, very happy!" she responded.

"Maybe it's his work hours. Does he have to work at night? Or long, long hours and is constantly stressed?" The good doctor was obviously searching for answers.

"Doctor, he has a great job with wonderful hours and benefits. He leaves the house at 8:30 every morning and is never later than 5:30 getting home, and he gets four weeks of paid vacation every year."

Perplexed and somewhat exasperated, the doctor exclaimed, "Then what IS the problem? Why are you still a virgin?"

"It's the nature of his job that causes the problem," she sadly replied.

"His job? What do you mean, 'the nature of his job?'" Now the physician was really confused.

She sighed and said, "Well, Doctor, he's a computer services salesman, specializing in cloud-based systems." She paused, almost too moved to continue.

"And so..." the doctor said, trying to help her.

"Well, you see...every night at bedtime, he just sits on the edge of the bed, telling me how great it's going to be!"

c48051920e7d210d192a43ee80edd4ea.gif

ftwfrog

Reminds me of a story I heard about a young bride who went to a marriage counselor with a serious problem.

"Doctor," she said, "my husband and I have been married for six months, and...well.." she took a deep breath to continue. "...well, after six months, I'm still a virgin."

The doctor was astounded. "Does your husband have some medical problem that...uh...prevents him from..."

"No, Doctor. He's fine and healthy," she replied.

"Well, then," he continued, "is there some kind of marriage strife that prevents your consummating your marriage?"

"Oh, no, Doctor, we're very, very happy!" she responded.

"Maybe it's his work hours. Does he have to work at night? Or long, long hours and is constantly stressed?" The good doctor was obviously searching for answers.

"Doctor, he has a great job with wonderful hours and benefits. He leaves the house at 8:30 every morning and is never later than 5:30 getting home, and he gets four weeks of paid vacation every year."

Perplexed and somewhat exasperated, the doctor exclaimed, "Then what IS the problem? Why are you still a virgin?"

"It's the nature of his job that causes the problem," she sadly replied.

"His job? What do you mean, 'the nature of his job?'" Now the physician was really confused.

She sighed and said, "Well, Doctor, he's a computer services salesman, specializing in cloud-based systems." She paused, almost too moved to continue.

"And so..." the doctor said, trying to help her.

"Well, you see...every night at bedtime, he just sits on the edge of the bed, telling me how great it's going to be!"
Reminds me of this one, what’s the difference between two dicks and a joke!!???

You can’t take a joke.