• The KillerFrogs

Jeff Gladney in trouble

Eight

wife has a nephew who is the youth/college pastor at a fairly good sized church.

one of the topics in his regular rotation of teaching to the groups is healthy relationship dynamics. he has made the comment multiple times that he was truly surprised at the number of kids who are raised exposed to either a complete absence of a healthy relationship in the household or worse some truly screwed up ones and i am not talking about single parent households

ticketfrog123

wife has a nephew who is the youth/college pastor at a fairly good sized church.

one of the topics in his regular rotation of teaching to the groups is healthy relationship dynamics. he has made the comment multiple times that he was truly surprised at the number of kids who are raised exposed to either a complete absence of a healthy relationship in the household or worse some truly screwed up ones and i am not talking about single parent households

majority of college relationships are unhealthy. Certainly at TCU as well

TRF51

Hope he didn’t just ruin his career and he didn’t do it but I have a feeling he did and hopefully he didn’t ruin both of their lives. Sucks for everyone.

Froglaw

Hope he didn’t just ruin his career and he didn’t do it but I have a feeling he did and hopefully he didn’t ruin both of their lives. Sucks for everyone.

i don’t know

cowboys owner doesn’t give a crap about manslaughter, felony assault, drug use, or pick a potion of the penal code.

He seems perfectly happy to pay millions to the worst role models in the history of sports franchises

berryfrog95

i don’t know

cowboys owner doesn’t give a crap about manslaughter, felony assault, drug use, or pick a potion of the penal code.

He seems perfectly happy to pay millions to the worst role models in the history of sports franchises

So he may have a 2nd chance then.

Even after the first part of the story/altercation I was like, he’s likely blackballed from NFL, but glad that’s all he allegedly did....then the story had a couple more more twists. Goodnight if half true what the hell man!

Eight

So he may have a 2nd chance then.

Even after the first part of the story/altercation I was like, he’s likely blackballed from NFL, but glad that’s all he allegedly did....then the story had a couple more more twists. Goodnight if half true what the hell man!

you familiar with the tyrek hill family saga?

attached is an article from the undefeated discussing hill's "early issues" with his girlfriend. on top of this were charges of child abuse in 2019.

this is the same organization who drafted marcus peters who got thrown off the university of washington team for an altercation with a coach (and possibly striking the coach)

bottom line is if you can play in the nfl they tend to believe in second chances and more

Last edited:

4 Oaks Frog

school some extent, but i would say it is bigger thing to the program.

doubt someone like research frog's kid opts for another school because of gladney either way. denver harris? different matter, but again i don't see people being people which is being flawed and making a mistake a curse on tcu as every school has former players/ alums who have problems
You are no fun, eight...
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

Froglaw

Darning idiot...I mean what the darn. These guys get on their own with some freedom and a bunch of money and go apeboat. airboat.

Patterson rules like an iron curtain dictator in the 1970s.

If they scru up they face the mad max wheel of justice.

Then they're on their own, no bed check, no assistant coach sleeping on the dorm couch checking them in and out, no mandatory study hall, but there is a big check and old high school buddies.

Girlfriend yelling at you in the car after a night of drinking is a recipe for jail time.

Seriously need a man/boy sitter.

Eight

Then they're on their own, no bed check, no assistant coach sleeping on the dorm couch checking them in and out, no mandatory study hall, but there is a big check and old high school buddies.

Girlfriend yelling at you in the car after a night of drinking is a recipe for jail time.

really, like an iron curtain dictator?

guess in the restriction of any news, but do we really want to go through the list of players that have run into issues just in the last 10 years and i am not saying the program has been out of control

merely that things have happened, some have had fairly big impacts on the program, and some even involved "old high school buddies"

nfl teams do have security staffs to monitor the activities of their players and some have even followed players, but just as with a college program you only can do so much and can't be with them all of the time.

Mean Purple

After getting through several years of college, they should be able to manage themselves.

AroundWorldFrog

you familiar with the tyrek hill family saga?

attached is an article from the undefeated discussing hill's "early issues" with his girlfriend. on top of this were charges of child abuse in 2019.

this is the same organization who drafted marcus peters who got thrown off the university of washington team for an altercation with a coach (and possibly striking the coach)

bottom line is if you can play in the nfl they tend to believe in second chances and more
Interesting comment by Gundy. Not that it was wrong, but that society is frowning upon it right now. Kind of a shouldn't have gotten caught statement.
“We try to stress as much as we can to these guys, there’s just certain things right now that society frowns upon,” he told reporters.

Eight

Interesting comment by Gundy. Not that it was wrong, but that society is frowning upon it right now. Kind of a shouldn't have gotten caught statement.
“We try to stress as much as we can to these guys, there’s just certain things right now that society frowns upon,” he told reporters.

think the real question concerning gundy and that statement is what t-shirt was he wearing at the time he said what he said

Bob Sugar

i don’t know

Exactly. Reminder that this guy is the Bengals starting RB.

E1faRt9.gif

TRF51

Things changed big time with Ray Rice. I am not sure what will happen here but I would not be surprised if he is cut, especially if he gets any jail time. Hard to play when you are in prison.

Eight

Things changed big time with Ray Rice. I am not sure what will happen here but I would not be surprised if he is cut, especially if he gets any jail time. Hard to play when you are in prison.

have they though?

as i pointed out, tyrek hill hasn't missed a down with the chiefs. heck, how in the world was reid's kid allowed on that staff?

HToady

What. An. Idiot. What the H is wrong with these guys who feel the need to brutalize a female over supposed text messages? If your woman is cheating on you, dump her, don’t destroy your life by assaulting her.
I have always said, the best revenge is a good life