• The KillerFrogs

NCAA tourney thread

LisaLT

Wow. I think UCLA might have been a better matchup for Baylor. What a dominating performance. How many return next year I wonder.

Eight

will be interesting to see how many players baylor returns off this team vital and teague are the only seniors who play in the regular rotation

think butler could be gone, but they have a number of juniors, some good younger talent, and a very good class signed for next year

Putt4Purple

Congrats to the Baylor Bears for the men's basketball championship. Tip of the hat to them. Not since 1966 Texas Western (UTEP) has a Texas team won the men's basketball tournament.
Having said that TCU has not put their collective sources together to even have a regular respectable basketball program. How depressing.

Chico Dusty

will be interesting to see how many players baylor returns off this team vital and teague are the only seniors who play in the regular rotation

think butler could be gone, but they have a number of juniors, some good younger talent, and a very good class signed for next year

Mitchell prob gone. He’s projected as a lottery pick.

LVH

Is it really a rebuild when it took 18 years? Honestly, the rebuild was complete 10-12 years ago. Just seems weird they keep repeating it.

Do I think Baylor cheated with Adidas to help their program recover quickly from the scandal? Yes

Do I think Baylor and Scott Drew and Adidas engaged in shady tactics to recruit high level players to that dead program? Yes

However I don't think the cheat anymore, once they ended things with Adidas. They won this championship fair and square the right way, by building a program with 4 year players and veterans, playing solid team basketball and team defense.