• The KillerFrogs

NCAA tourney thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Sweet Jesus, some of you are miserable.

Watching the best basketball game in quite some time and the best finish since Laettner 92, your blood pressure goes up after taking score on Covid protocols that seem a little silly?
It's always fun to point out hypocrisy, especially when it's so obvious and funny.

How would anybody take this crap seriously anymore after watching the end of that game?

Virginia Frog

Two lowly private schools playing for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP... can’t be...Men’s b-ball... that’d never happen. Mark Few is the GP of college roundball! Go Zags, Go Baptist’s! I don’t care who wins.

FrogAbroad

I don't expect sports entertainment broadcasting to be free..it'd be nice if it were, but the ol' MBA/CPA in me recognizes that's not gonna happen.

But all the same, I've grown really tired of being sold bits and pieces of entertainment packages and then having to assemble the puzzle to view a few football games I'm interested in. It's taken the fun out of viewing for me, so I'll just watch what I can with the basic coverage I have and let it go at that.

Shoot, I've still got access to PBR, anyway.

Eight

Surprised no one has reprised the old Catholics v Convicts thing.

AnchoredOfficialIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Eight

Bad call on the charge on Suggs but Gonzaga is going to need to shoot 75% from 3 to have a chance. This is heading towards a blowout.

if gonzaga needs to shoot 75% from 3 to win they are in trouble because as a team they shoot below 40% from behind the arc and the one guy who can get hot from there is kispert and he has been off since they got in the tournament

they need to run their halfcourt offense, hope baylor cools down a bit from outside, and keep baylor off the offensive glass