• The KillerFrogs

Trial Balloons from Pac 12?

hiphopfroggy

You mean.... in lieu of setting one up for one of your favorite Florida pedophilia/sex trafficing Congressman .?.

Which one?

This guy?
image.jpg

or this guy?
joel-greenberg-1614800368.jpg

So many people fit that description it is hard to keep up.

The document stated that Rep. Gaetz was "currently under investigation by the FBI for various public corruption and public integrity issues." It goes on to allege that the FBI has learned of images of Gaetz in a "sexual orgy with underage prostitutes."

Gaetz has denied any allegations of wrongdoing and claimed that he was the target of an extortion attempt folllowing a Tuesday New York Times reportthat said Gaetz is currently the subject of a federal sex trafficking investigation involving a then-17-year-old girl.

Until last year, Joel Greenberg was an ascendant political player in Seminole County, Fla., where he unseated a longtime incumbent in the race for county tax collector, won a political battle to allow his deputies to carry guns on the job and flaunted his connections to prominent Republicans with close ties to then-President Donald Trump, including Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) and Roger Stone.

But last June his reputation fell apart in spectacular fashion when federal investigators arrested him on stalking and child sex trafficking charges, prompting his resignation.

On Tuesday, the case against Greenberg, 36, gained national prominence after the New York Times reported that it had also sparked a separate criminal investigationinto allegations that Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a teenage girl.

https://news.yahoo.com/matt-gaetz-case-gets-more-134707693.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/31/joel-greenberg-matt-gaetz-investigations/

hiphopfroggy

[

please show me one post where i was fawning over any politician. you can't because they aren't there and i have expressed as much disdain for republican lack of leadership as the dems.

the problem is both you and hip hop are so tunnel visioned you think anyone who speaks out must be a republican.

do we really need to bring you many posts of admiration for the way the governor of new york handle himself last spring?

Conditioned by this site's years of right wing political BS. A real trash look for my alma mater, quite embarrassing. That is the real problem.

You're the one randomly trashing democrats in a sports thread like a loser.

Last edited:

asleep003

I have expressed as much disdain for republican lack of leadership as the dems.

Ha Ha ...what a joke! That statement is so full of Dog Poop and your buddies on here are rolling their eyes at that statement too !!

Plus your comment that initiated this exchange ... mentioning Cuomo but not Gaetz is hilariously the point. Would much rather be in Cuomo's shoes than Gaetz's dilemma.

bc puckett

Not this year Einstein... try playing on Sunday against 15 NFL games... while B10 CCG had much less to compete against. You and Eight keep shooting yourselves in the foot. And you say...'I should stop posting/etc/etc and I should go to bed' hmmmm ... God Bless you !!!
This past years Army/Navy game was played on Saturday December 12th. Also in regards to one of your clueless previous posts Army is an independent in football and not a member of the AAC.

Not this year Einstein... try playing on Sunday against 15 NFL games... while B10 CCG had much less to compete against. You and Eight keep shooting yourselves in the foot. And you say...'I should stop posting/etc/etc and I should go to bed' hmmmm ... God Bless you !!!
I think your time space continuum is off by 24 hours. Or perhaps you live in a different dimension than the rest of us. Would explain a lot.

asleep003

This past years Army/Navy game was played on Saturday December 12th. Also in regards to one of your clueless previous posts Army is an independent in football and not a member of the AAC.

Army/Navy is literally the only thing going when it's played.

Ha Ha ... was waiting for Eight or TAFKPP to do that 13th NFL thingy, LOL... to see if they were still brain dead, and unable to figure it out. Though there were plenty od P5 games on (B!0/SEC/P12/B12/ACC) the day of Dec 12 during the Army/Navy game... and you're correct, only Navy is AAC and not Army too... while Army has a good record the past couple years against D1 play.

Last edited: