• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MTfrog5

She is horrific, but she is not wrong. I hate Baylor with every fiber of my being, but that was a foul and should have been on the line to win the game.
Was it a foul? Yes. Why isn’t she bitching about the no call on a possible UCONN and 1 earlier in the game?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Don't care if you like Trump (even though it just proves you slept through high school government class), my problem is with the Humpers who think it's okay to storm the US Capitol, embrace white supremacy, suppress minority voting, demonise foreign nationals, approve of white cops killing unarmed black men, and the rest of Orange Hitler's bag of tricks including his down play of Covid in early 2020.

Vote for whoever you want, but don't expect others not to question your morality/religious conviction given Trump's inability to care for his fellow men, women, and children on this planet.
Did you buy the talking points book or did you think of all of this on your own? Bunch of unmitigated bull crap.

AroundWorldFrog

Don't care if you like Trump (even though it just proves you slept through high school government class), my problem is with the Humpers who think it's okay to storm the US Capitol, embrace white supremacy, suppress minority voting, demonise foreign nationals, approve of white cops killing unarmed black men, and the rest of Orange Hitler's bag of tricks including his down play of Covid in early 2020.

Vote for whoever you want, but don't expect others not to question your morality/religious conviction given Trump's inability to care for his fellow men, women, and children on this planet.
Good job asshoe, why don't you get #BaylorTears sent to The Pit. It would be the crowning achievement of your career here.

tcudoc

badbreath.gif

Last edited:

HG73

I did sleep through high school government class, it's not okay to storm the U.S. Capitol (yet), I don't embrace white supremacy, I definitely am against mail in voting and am sure that voting needs to be done in person by a citizen with a photo ID, I do demonize illegal aliens, especially the human traffickers and other criminals, and if career criminals resist arrest vigorously enough they will get killed no matter what color they are. And covid is a hoax.
And I will vote for whoever the hell I want, thank you very much.