• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Big 12 ADs expected to vote on league’s intraconference transfer rules Tuesday

Volare

Unanimous decision? I thought Lincoln Riley was adamantly opposed to this and wasn’t releasing Chandler Morris?

So he’s denying CM’s release, and then he’ll vote to remove the rule. Weird.

Well of course. And if they do remove the rule, they will specifically not make it retroactive, unlike how they did for Baker Mayfield. SMDH.

80 schools
-Four 20 school conferences
-each conference with two 10 team divisions
-Nine Division games per season
-Then for a 12 game regular season play three non-Division games per year - Body bag games, big money games or traditional rivals not in the same division - whoever you want to schedule
-Just win your Division - Only Division games count to make that determination. Non-Division games may only matter for subjective rankings
- 8 Division champs
-Play 4 Conference Championship games
-Four Conference Champs play semi-finals
-Winners play Finals to determine National Champs
-All Bowl games remain intact
-Subjective rankings do not play a role to determine who gets in the Championship games beyond Divisional tie breakers that may at times be necessary

4 Oaks Frog

Quality over quantity. Not oppose to th e idea of expansion but every time the topic comes up people throw around names like UTEP or Tulane or Tulsa. No thanks!
How about SMU?...Don’t hit me!
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

helcap

Unanimous decision? I thought Lincoln Riley was adamantly opposed to this and wasn’t releasing Chandler Morris?

So he’s denying CM’s release, and then he’ll vote to remove the rule. Weird.
Well as someone pointed out in another thread, is Riley going to block transfer of the son of the head coach of Allen High School? A place where OU has recruited very well in the past

Virginia Frog

Yeah, i see it more as a benefit to TCU than a detriment. I think there will be a lot of "boomerang" kids from the DFW area that go off to school that decide they want to come back and be closer to family. I see TCU being a landing destination for a lot of these kids.

And TCU is a classier place (a better diploma to have on the wall) than most of these middleAmerica Power5 Div 1 schools - from LSU all the way up to Nebraska.

Last edited: