• The KillerFrogs

MOOSEPOOP back on the board and Happy Birthday POOPsie !!

Welcome back to the board Mr MoosePoop.

Will you be posting your usual Poop here on our board again soon. Gosh I hope so.

Good to have the biggest piece of P—P back on the board and Happy Birthday you huge Poopster.

Have a wonderful day and we all love you !!

tcudoc

Welcome back to the board Mr MoosePoop.

Will you be posting your usual Poop here on our board again soon. Gosh I hope so.

Good to have the biggest piece of P—P back on the board and Happy Birthday you huge Poopster.

Have a wonderful day and we all love you !!

s-l300.jpg

SuperTFrog

He tickles me. But then so did Roddog and Aggie Angst.
I don’t have some of the history on the site some of y’all do (been on since 2008), but dad gum Rod Dog was the worst. His defending TTU was so blind and relentless. Reminds me of some big 10/OSU defending that goes on nowadays...

OmniscienceFrog

I don’t have some of the history on the site some of y’all do (been on since 2008), but dad gum Rod Dog was the worst. His defending TTU was so blind and relentless. Reminds me of some big 10/OSU defending that goes on nowadays...
Roddog COULD be normal at times. Normal doesn't exist for these other clown accounts.

IRONY is soooo sweet !!

Hey ImpotenceFrog (Omni-ScreamsFrog) -

Have you gotten help yet for your (ahem) little manly problem ? All of us here would be glad to contribute money to help out your impotence issue. We love you Mr IMPOTENCE !!

And......by the way.....all 3 of your ex-wives can’t be wrong. Get some good advice from some of the long time married guys on the board before you go looking for #4.

Have a GREAT evening and try to laugh and have fun more ! Bye Toots !!

Roddog COULD be normal at times. Normal doesn't exist for these other clown accounts.

OmniscienceFrog

IRONY is soooo sweet !!

Hey ImpotenceFrog (Omni-ScreamsFrog) -

Have you gotten help yet for your (ahem) little manly problem ? All of us here would be glad to contribute money to help out your impotence issue. We love you Mr IMPOTENCE !!

And......by the way.....all 3 of your ex-wives can’t be wrong. Get some good advice from some of the long time married guys on the board before you go looking for #4.

Have a GREAT evening and try to laugh and have fun more ! Bye Toots !!
Touched a nerve did I? Clown on.