• The KillerFrogs

OU won’t release transfer QB CHANDLER MORRIS to TCU

Paul in uhh

AccurateTintedFox-max-1mb.gif
Another good Austin powers reference in here this week

Last edited:
OU Coach Lincoln Riley now digging his heels in and saying he will refuse to release CHANDLER MORRIS (on philosophical grounds).

Apparently he now sees himself as the Holy Patron Saint of College Transfers and he is going to make this a life or death Crusade !!

He is saying he WILL NOT release Morris to play for TCU in 2021.........period !!

I wish NCAA would step in and slam dunk him

RILEY telling those around him and the Ok press that he is willing to go to WAR over this issue and he WILL NOT SURRENDER !

What a strange issue to decide you want to put all your effort and attention into.

What is he so afraid of ? Geeez ! Never seen anything so vitriolic and vengeful. Must be some kind of hidden hatecbetween Patterson and Riley otherwise it makes no sense.

Word is the NCAA will force RILEY to release MORRIS to TCU.

RILEY is violently protesting to NCAA as we speak, but it won’t work. NCAA is going to force him to release.

NCAA will most likely give RILEY the chance to save face and go ahead and release him “out of the goodness of his heart” prior to an NCAA order.

Don’t be fooled though ! It ain’t being done “out of the goodness of his heart”.

RILEY doesn’t have a heart concerning anything about TCU !

GoFrog Yourself

Word is the NCAA will force RILEY to release MORRIS to TCU.

RILEY is violently protesting to NCAA as we speak, but it won’t work. NCAA is going to force him to release.

NCAA will most likely give RILEY the chance to save face and go ahead and release him “out of the goodness of his heart” prior to an NCAA order.

Don’t be fooled though ! It ain’t being done “out of the goodness of his heart”.

RILEY doesn’t have a heart concerning anything about TCU !

why would he? If anything he should do everything in his power to scheiss with GP and TCU

Froginbedford

RILEY telling those around him and the Ok press that he is willing to go to WAR over this issue and he WILL NOT SURRENDER !

What a strange issue to decide you want to put all your effort and attention into.

What is he so afraid of ? Geeez ! Never seen anything so vitriolic and vengeful. Must be some kind of hidden hatecbetween Patterson and Riley otherwise it makes no sense.

Since Riley took over, I've felt that 1) TCU hasn't matched the talent that OU has 2) Riley has some hard-on against Patterson as Wyoming has alluded to, which explains the lop-sided results against OU since 2017...

It's also ironic that Riley has profited from the transfer rule with this last 3 quarterbacks but now doesn't want someone else to experience the opportunity to do the same....

But I do agree with Riley that intra-conference transfers without the year's moratorium on playing should be banned....

One Frog Nation

Since Riley took over, I've felt that 1) TCU hasn't matched the talent that OU has 2) Riley has some hard-on against Patterson as Wyoming has alluded to, which explains the lop-sided results against OU since 2017...

It's also ironic that Riley has profited from the transfer rule with this last 3 quarterbacks but now doesn't want someone else to experience the opportunity to do the same....

But I do agree with Riley that intra-conference transfers without the year's moratorium on playing should be banned....

I don't see why. If OU is worried about the QB knowing the signals and playbook and then transferring, why would he go out and hire 2 coaches from Bog 12 teams, wouldn't they know the playbooks and signals from their prior teams? Coaches sign contracts just like players sign their LOI but get paid. The tide is turning if not already turned this is a losing battle. And it will make some recruits think twice.